Flight cancellation for emirates And Qatar doha

coffee

8 minutes ago, Bulls_Rose said:

Emirates dhoa endi asalu?

emirates operates via dubai 

qatar operates via dhoa 

nenu ekkada vinala cancellation gurinchi 

I think you pakodi news somewhere 

Emirate and Doha Qatar are rescheduling.

This is based on India sos updates .. are you part of India sos group ?

• coffee changed the title to Flight cancellation for emirates And Qatar doha

Urgent: we are in SFO airport. Actual itinerary SFO-DOHA-MAA flight QR738 delayed due to all indian connecting flights cant connect on time. Hence they are giving different options like come again tomorrow fly CHICAGO-LONDON-CHENNAI and few other options like rebook the flights for other dates. Please advise.

Same itenary today for me, I woke up this morning with a shock of getting rescheduled to a completely different route tomorrow with multiple stops ! I called qatar airways and they said they did that coz today's flight is cancelled ! Thankfully they were willing to reschedule me with no extra charge on any other day's flight and i chose a flight a week later. I would strongly advise you to do something similar to avoid potential flood related delays. Good luck !

8 minutes ago, coffee said:

Same itenary today for me, I woke up this morning with a shock of getting rescheduled to a completely different route tomorrow with multiple stops ! I called qatar airways and they said they did that coz today's flight is cancelled ! Thankfully they were willing to reschedule me with no extra charge on any other day's flight and i chose a flight a week later. I would strongly advise you to do something similar to avoid potential flood related delays. Good luck !

What should we do then? I have Emirates to Dubai and Air India from there. Should I call the airlines? My flight is in December. 

18 hours ago, coffee said:

Guys lot of news going around about flight cancellation for November last week's and already qatar is rescheduling flights..

What is the reason ?

Travel ban india to usa nah... Usa to India nah

2 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

What should we do then? I have Emirates to Dubai and Air India from there. Should I call the airlines? My flight is in December. 

That is long way to go..