Samsung QLED vs OLED tv

Sarvapindi

6 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Oled is superior, only LG has patents for large scale oled, all manufacturers source the panel from LG. Hence any OLED you buy it is LG inside and also you rarely find another manufacturer beating LG in terms OLEd pricing. kodak invented oled panel, LG lucked out as they bought kodak in bankruptcy.

Qled is Samsung marketing gimmick for LED TV, it is good quality among LED panels.

difference with OLED the blacks are deeper and there is no light bleed

wat abt sony

43 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Samsung lo qled undi migatha brands lo oled wat is special ? 

Edhi fan made ra maawaas 😂😂🤦🏿‍♂️... Ayina music director aniruddh.... Andharu real anukuntunnaru antey , ni editing superb bayya... ❤️❤️👍

48 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Oled is superior, only LG has patents for large scale oled, all manufacturers source the panel from LG. Hence any OLED you buy it is LG inside and also you rarely find another manufacturer beating LG in terms OLEd pricing. kodak invented oled panel, LG lucked out as they bought kodak in bankruptcy.

Qled is Samsung marketing gimmick for LED TV, it is good quality among LED panels.

If you are planning to have TV in a bright room better to buy Qled, if the plan is to have it in a dark room with minimal lighting then prefer Oled. Micro LED from Samsung might overcome OLED but it’s not available for public to buy yet

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

neeku chaala knowledge undi bro

1 hour ago, Sarvapindi said:

wat abt sony

Sony does not make any oled panels , it purchases from LG 

Honestly the picture quality of all major companies are pretty good and it will be hard to notice much difference between them. Just buy the best deal 

If you want serious comparisons and reviews then use this website Rtings.com

• Sarvapindi changed the title to Samsung QLED vs OLED tv
1 hour ago, Bulls_Rose said:

Handsdown Lg chetta tv. 
Samsung best among all

regular LED, 4K's lo yes Samsung is best....but OLED vs QLED lo OLED is superior. I'm a samsung fan and have 2 of their TV's....but with OLED tech, I became LG fan. 

10 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Sony does not make any oled panels , it purchases from LG 

Honestly the picture quality of all major companies are pretty good and it will be hard to notice much difference between them. Just buy the best deal 

If you want serious comparisons and reviews then use this website Rtings.com

True, Sony uses LG's tech here. But I read some reviews that there is a small downside of LG's OLED...4hrs continuous ga chusthe some issues with over burning ani chadiva...dont remember exact terminology but Sony rectified that. Anduke OLED's lo Sony TV's are little expensive than LG's.  

10 hours ago, Genuine11 said:

If you are planning to have TV in a bright room better to buy Qled, if the plan is to have it in a dark room with minimal lighting then prefer Oled. Micro LED from Samsung might overcome OLED but it’s not available for public to buy yet

yeah I read reviews on this and bestbuy vallu same chepparu...My take here is, majority of the time we dont watch TV during day...at least living room lo big TV's untai andariki and i'm pretty sure there must be windows nearby and lots of light. But hardly we get time to see during full day light...even weekends kuda not possible every time.

But pretty much every single day we do watch TV in evenings and nights...so give important and preference to this.

Hence I feel OLED's take superiority over QLED's......Blacks and colors are terrific in OLED's. Friend recently bought it...I think 75" and woooowwwww assalu. 

Prime lo 4K movies chusam (just few scenes) and Apple TV+ lo few movies....what an experience man..worth spending 2,500 (if you can afford)

3 minutes ago, no01 said:

True, Sony uses LG's tech here. But I read some reviews that there is a small downside of LG's OLED...4hrs continuous ga chusthe some issues with over burning ani chadiva...dont remember exact terminology but Sony rectified that. Anduke OLED's lo Sony TV's are little expensive than LG's.  

Wrong info, the burn in issue is prevalent on all OLED panels right now. 

Sony oled is expensive because they have pay LG profit margins and then make a profit on top of that.  

3 minutes ago, no01 said:

yeah I read reviews on this and bestbuy vallu same chepparu...My take here is, majority of the time we dont watch TV during day...at least living room lo big TV's untai andariki and i'm pretty sure there must be windows nearby and lots of light. But hardly we get time to see during full day light...even weekends kuda not possible every time.

But pretty much every single day we do watch TV in evenings and nights...so give important and preference to this.

Hence I feel OLED's take superiority over QLED's......Blacks and colors are terrific in OLED's. Friend recently bought it...I think 75" and woooowwwww assalu. 

Prime lo 4K movies chusam (just few scenes) and Apple TV+ lo few movies....what an experience man..worth spending 2,500 (if you can afford)

ya bro
go with OLED .... OS wise kooda LG picked it up now