San Antonio vallu ravaliii andiii

veerigadu

1 hour ago, gutlogummadi said:

Finally edo okati cheppuri ra ayya, ee CA TX dilemma tho  ne sastunna last 1 yr. One thing for sure i observed CA homes appreciate and hold value in long run and easy to sell off,may  be lack of few new homes popping up. Texas lo evadu soodu prefers  new construction and north east facing😜. So not sure whether they hold this 800k value in long run and besides high property taxes is every month PIA.

Experts throw some light, intla lolli ekkuvindi to move to texas🤦‍♂️

I recently visited Austin bro, definitely recommend you to stay away. Akkada realtors business ekkuva, antha manipulation. Same to same India lo lands lagane. India lo vere investments undadu kabatti recession lo kuda rates antha padavu. Austin is primed for one huge shock if something goes wrong in economy unlike CA.

34 minutes ago, sattipandu007 said:

I recently visited Austin bro, definitely recommend you to stay away. Akkada realtors business ekkuva, antha manipulation. Same to same India lo lands lagane. India lo vere investments undadu kabatti recession lo kuda rates antha padavu. Austin is primed for one huge shock if something goes wrong in economy unlike CA.

Bro, Nuvvu Austin lo untunnava? I’m living in Austin for the last 10 years and there’s no manipulation here. TBh, there will be a 20-30% rise in the house values in the next 2 years itself once offices open up. Apple new office will accommodate 15,000 employees in the next 8 years, Tesla, Oracle, 70-80 other small companies HQs moved to Austin within the last 2 years. Biggest problem for Austin is roads and infrastructure in suburb cities. In certain areas, prices are as high as 400-500 per sqft. 

28 minutes ago, sattipandu007 said:

Thanks bro, ade ardam kaledu i was looking for austin market to relocate and couldn't think clearly. Living in CA for while and has some understanding of housing market here( ofcrse after 2020 rates are too good to be true even in CA but with market correction of 10% thinking they might hold value coz of mostly house flipping here. Besides any new construction here in cali is now livable space only with no patio/backyard.

Iga intlonemo okate lolli texas kids ki suitable ani, srichaitanya/parayana ruddudu shuru aytademo 

3 minutes ago, gutlogummadi said:

Thanks bro, ade ardam kaledu i was looking for austin market to relocate and couldn't think clearly. Living in CA for while and has some understanding of housing market here( ofcrse after 2020 rates are too good to be true even in CA but with market correction of 10% thinking they might hold value coz of mostly house flipping here. Besides any new construction here in cali is now livable space only with no patio/backyard.

Iga intlonemo okate lolli texas kids ki suitable ani, srichaitanya/parayana ruddudu shuru aytademo 

@gutlogummadi taxes antaru kani property taxes are huge in texas and with recent surge in house prices you end up paying same amount

5 minutes ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

Bro, Nuvvu Austin lo untunnava? I’m living in Austin for the last 10 years and there’s no manipulation here. TBh, there will be a 20-30% rise in the house values in the next 2 years itself once offices open up. Apple new office will accommodate 15,000 employees in the next 8 years, Tesla, Oracle, 70-80 other small companies HQs moved to Austin within the last 2 years. Biggest problem for Austin is roads and infrastructure in suburb cities. In certain areas, prices are as high as 400-500 per sqft. 

@Jobsforeveryone ledu bro just visited and didn't like it at all, it's like indian city. no planning. shopping is beside highways like there's no place. all housing is coming beside highways. I personally know friends forming groups and buying lands and houses in some cases 3 to 4 houses and flipping them to others. they do the same thing and so on. not saying everyone is doing it but significant amount of desi people are doing this. all h4s now have realtor license. I don't know felt like I'm in a different country all together. Of course companies are shifting but they can also go away if no proper infrastructure. Stupid apple is building right in already crowded place. Went to downtown and even with tech offices closed traffic was huge. imagine once all these open.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

100% remote job and no kids. 400k ki bombhat house undhi. Sign cheseyyamantara…. How is it there for a couple?

Oka 5 to 6 years avvaganeee 10ngesthaaaa. Pillaluuu unnoluuuu Manchi school district ki taxes kaditheee ardham. Nenu endukuuu kattaliii vaa. Naakuuu kids puttinaakaaa manchi school districts ki mingesthaaa. Until then safety and security untee saaal. Paisal minting plan for now 

any thoughts about this area for now 

Nee age senior members tho jalsa cheyi. Boring place. Youth evaru undaru.

11 minutes ago, sattipandu007 said:

@gutlogummadi taxes antaru kani property taxes are huge in texas and with recent surge in house prices you end up paying same amount

@Jobsforeveryone ledu bro just visited and didn't like it at all, it's like indian city. no planning. shopping is beside highways like there's no place. all housing is coming beside highways. I personally know friends forming groups and buying lands and houses in some cases 3 to 4 houses and flipping them to others. they do the same thing and so on. not saying everyone is doing it but significant amount of desi people are doing this. all h4s now have realtor license. I don't know felt like I'm in a different country all together. Of course companies are shifting but they can also go away if no proper infrastructure. Stupid apple is building right in already crowded place. Went to downtown and even with tech offices closed traffic was huge. imagine once all these open.

U will end up paying more ( insurance ani ekkuve) and nuvve cheppinde correct ee bro desi venturism nenu vinna my few frnds pooled up 100 grand each with gang of 10-15 and buying land in suburbs for development