i-485 question on Traffic violation (damage to any property or persons)

duryaodhana

Have you EVER been involved in a traffic violation resulting in damage to any property or persons?

I was involved in a small accident. It was mistake on both parties. My car was damaged majorly and other parties car had a small dent. I used my Insurance to get my car repaired. The insurance company mentioned it was a mutual mistake. They didn't charge anything from other party and vice versa.  

Should I answer Yes to this question ??

Mention cheyyi. Picha lite avi..

explanation ki okka area untadhi. Akkada details anni mention cheyyi. Dates gurthu untey better. Approx dates should be fine too..

I know someone who got DUI and he mentioned about it in i485 with all details. He got his Gc

2 hours ago, duryaodhana said:

Have you EVER been involved in a traffic violation resulting in damage to any property or persons?

I was involved in a small accident. It was mistake on both parties. My car was damaged majorly and other parties car had a small dent. I used my Insurance to get my car repaired. The insurance company mentioned it was a mutual mistake. They didn't charge anything from other party and vice versa.  

Should I answer Yes to this question ??

If that is less than 500 lite bro , hope you did not get any misdemeanor or ticket or court etc then don't mention some times that wil trigger interview unnecessarily