Husbands badhalu

uzaaR

I am a shameless Andhra husband in my wife's hand. I get worse treatment than a dog.
Posted : Dec 19 12:50 PM
LOL. Same here Bro...!
annomy.pngSame Pinch236.2
annomy.pngAbsolutely4.154
Posted : Dec 19 14:34 PM
This is the fate of every Indian Husband in America. When women come here they get empowered and act arrogant, no love and respect for husband. May be we should start living like American Men for our consolation.
Posted : Dec 19 18:43 PM
Yes. It is same for many. It is like holding on to a tiger’s tail. If you hold on to it she will pull in all directions. If you let it go then she will turn around and kill you
annomy.pngBs92.80
Posted : Dec 19 19:39 PM
Two things to remember in life: 1. ?First one : People are not so bad as seen on 'PAN-Card' and 'Aadhar Card'. ...<br/>And are not so good looking as seen in 'facebook' and 'whatsapp'. ?? <br/><br/>2. ?Second one : Men are not as bad as their wives think. ...And not as good as their Mothers think. ??<br/><br/>Male criteria for life partner : They expect their women to Look like "Miss Universe" and Work like" Muniyamma" ?? <br/><br/>Females' criteria for life partner : They expect their man to earn like ...Ambani & behave like Manmohan Singh.
Posted : Dec 20 12:46 PM
I am planning to get married in a year or so. Shall I get married or no ?<br/>Suggestions please.
annomy.pngNewbie3.247
annomy.pngGuru92.80
Posted : Dec 21 12:43 PM
After reading all this you should not get married

6 hours ago, uzaaR said:
I am a shameless Andhra husband in my wife's hand. I get worse treatment than a dog.
LOL. Same here Bro...!
This is the fate of every Indian Husband in America. When women come here they get empowered and act arrogant, no love and respect for husband. May be we should start living like American Men for our consolation.
Yes. It is same for many. It is like holding on to a tiger’s tail. If you hold on to it she will pull in all directions. If you let it go then she will turn around and kill you
annomy.pngBs92.80
Two things to remember in life: 1. ?First one : People are not so bad as seen on 'PAN-Card' and 'Aadhar Card'. ...<br/>And are not so good looking as seen in 'facebook' and 'whatsapp'. ?? <br/><br/>2. ?Second one : Men are not as bad as their wives think. ...And not as good as their Mothers think. ??<br/><br/>Male criteria for life partner : They expect their women to Look like "Miss Universe" and Work like" Muniyamma" ?? <br/><br/>Females' criteria for life partner : They expect their man to earn like ...Ambani & behave like Manmohan Singh.
I am planning to get married in a year or so. Shall I get married or no ?<br/>Suggestions please.
annomy.pngNewbie3.247
annomy.pngGuru92.80

Calling @Ellen @Rushabhi @riashli  .. your opinion please on above 

8 hours ago, uzaaR said:
LOL. Same here Bro...!
annomy.pngBs92.80
annomy.pngNewbie3.247
annomy.pngGuru92.80

rrr-ramcharan-ntr.gif

10 hours ago, uzaaR said:
LOL. Same here Bro...!
annomy.pngBs92.80
annomy.pngNewbie3.247
annomy.pngGuru92.80

whcih forum bro