Locanto rip off story

Midnightsun

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I've never used paytm. only BHIM.

you should try to dispute it. you don't lose anything. except may be some time.

Asalu ee paytm, phone pe Worst private players . Bhim em special enti

1 minute ago, Midnightsun said:

Asalu ee paytm, phone pe Worst private players . Bhim em special enti

nothing special. I just point and pay.

you don't have any discount offers via BHIM. no extra services. nothing.

you have 50k limit though per day. I think otherwise BHIM covers everything as a payment app..

2 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Evado @Raazu post chusi locanto lo bauntannaru ani try chesa.

will @Raazu give

my lost amt

mostly India lo call center laaga petkuntaaru.. ikkada raa.. akkada raa ani baaga thipppi.. last lo airtel shop oka chota ki rammani, akkada velli recharge chey 1000rs/- ani antaaru. haha..

phone lo ammay maatladthundi ani excite aythey 1000rs bokkey.

you can do one better. you can ask the number of the girl on the phone directly, and negotiate with her, after her shift with this bs call center gets over. but remember this is business, and there's a huge chance that you'll be scammed when you engage in this.

you need good conversational and flirty skills to befriend pimps and have genuine chance at scoring hot chicks.

avantha untey, nenenduku locanto lo vethukutha antaava.. nijamey.

better luck next time. but its always a bad idea to monger in India. most pimps are fcuking assholes.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

mostly India lo call center laaga petkuntaaru.. ikkada raa.. akkada raa ani baaga thipppi.. last lo airtel shop oka chota ki rammani, akkada velli recharge chey 1000rs/- ani antaaru. haha..

phone lo ammay maatladthundi ani excite aythey 1000rs bokkey.

you can do one better. you can ask the number of the girl on the phone directly, and negotiate with her, after her shift with this bs call center gets over. but remember this is business, and there's a huge chance that you'll be scammed when you engage in this.

you need good conversational and flirty skills to befriend pimps and have genuine chance at scoring hot chicks.

avantha untey, nenenduku locanto lo vethukutha antaava.. nijamey.

better luck next time. but its always a bad idea to monger in India. most pimps are fcuking assholes.

Right.

I tried asking the number of girl many times..but this fraudster never gave it.

First thing to remember anything before you buy in india.....am i getting scammed?, is this fraud?....only send after you are sure

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Midnightsun said:

Right.

First thing to remember anything before you buy in india.....am i getting scammed?, is this fraud?....only send after you are sure

wrong. never send.

better to try at some bars. someone in the bar can probably help you if you are regular and nice. I'm not sure though, since I've never been to a bar.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Right.

internationalsexguide dot nl can give you some pointers anukunta on which pimps are somewhat trust worthy in your city.

its a forum so be careful there too. don't send money.

• Thanks 1