hair transplant

Gundepotuu_Gummadi

I know some friends who did that here in USA and some in India. It's cheaper in India. But it's neatly done here in USA

India or USA, most of the times the hair that was planted doesn't fall off but the rest of hair falls off.

So it might take multiple sittings and need to keep doing it as you see baldness.

My 2 cents, not worth it and just accept it by shaving off.

Note : I'm going bald too. So this is not a suggestion from someone who has full hair. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Gundepotuu_Gummadi said:

evarina chepinchukunara

ind or usa ekada cheap and emina side effects untaya

okasare chepinchukunte enni years untadi.

TIA

Know a few guys who did it in india 

Ind is far cheaper , no side effects due the procedure itself except it leaves scarring on the head few months 

Even if you get transparent you will need to take finastride and minoxidil to keep the hair (only few people get side effects ) 

The transplanted hair longevity depends on your age and current stage of receding 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRh7jbRb8a-LPNYqQXGsrQ

Upto 5 stages is easy to transplant , otherwise just shave it or wear a wig 

I am not a expert , if you are serious about the procedure try contacting doctors in india. They may guide you about fees and other information 

58 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

I know some friends who did that here in USA and some in India. It's cheaper in India. But it's neatly done here in USA

India or USA, most of the times the hair that was planted doesn't fall off but the rest of hair falls off.

So it might take multiple sittings and need to keep doing it as you see baldness.

My 2 cents, not worth it and just accept it by shaving off.

Note : I'm going bald too. So this is not a suggestion from someone who has full hair. 

thanks for the info bro

10 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Ind is far cheaper , no side effects due the procedure itself except it leaves scarring on the head few months 

Even if you get transparent you will need to take finastride and minoxidil to keep the hair (only few people get side effects ) 

The transplanted hair longevity depends on your age and current stage of receding 

I am not a expert , if you are serious about the procedure try contacting doctors in india. They may guide you about fees and other information 

sure thanks bro

6 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Shave it bro if you are married or buzz cut dont give a fuck abt it. All it matters is money

emo bro corona ki mundu 10% poyendi epude ayet ee wfh start ayendo stocks investment andulo loss latho stress & food diet control tappi e 2 years inko 20% poyendi

thuu corona

17 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Use hair extensions or Toupee 

1 hour ago, Gundepotuu_Gummadi said:

evarina chepinchukunara

TIA

PRP gurinchi  kanukko  bro ! 

If you are thinking about it, check with your doctor and get it done man. 

I have seen some amazing results for most people. Depends on your hair situation , donor area and doctor.

check this guy

1 hour ago, Gundepotuu_Gummadi said:

emo bro corona ki mundu 10% poyendi epude ayet ee wfh start ayendo stocks investment andulo loss latho stress & food diet control tappi e 2 years inko 20% poyendi

thuu corona

Same stocks stress wfh diet no exercise hair thin indhi kast two years. Get on finasteride asap without minox. Never use minox when you start treatment for balding. Start with finasteride and dermaroller. 6-8 minths tarvtha if its not working try minox. You will get all your hair back bro. Dnt worry

3 hours ago, Gundepotuu_Gummadi said:

evarina chepinchukunara

TIA

My 2 cents, just embrace it. I am guessing you are not in Indian showbiz.

I am not a medical advisor but whatever little I read, most of these medicines (generally speaking most of the western medicines) that claim to treat blandness comes with adverse side effects. It is just a matter of time.

Just an example, here is one such reference to finasteride

Finasteride has been associated with sexual side effects that may persist despite discontinuation of the medication. In a clinical series, 20% of subjects with male pattern hair loss reported persistent sexual dysfunction for ≥6 years, suggesting the possibility that the dysfunction may be permanent.

I wouldn't worry much or just shave. Hope they make some ground breaking medical advancements on this condition one day🤞