NC moving help..

Undilaemanchikalam

Weekend trip veysanu to see how is Raleigh area ani..

I was surprised by number of desi stores and restaurants in Cary and Morrisville area.. inko Edison la undi e area.. but, looks like homes are very expensive (~800k). So idi na budget lo ledu.

went to Apex, Hollysprings and Newhill.

I was surprised how Apex was ranked 1st in population growth. Apex ki less than 8 miles lo Nuclear plant undi. Newhill aythae nuclear plant less than 2 miles radius lo undi. Not sure people know this, prices $700+ unnayi ikkada..

hollysprings, I see decent but again closer to Nuclear plant and there is a big dump yard. It was horrible smell.. 

I see at least weekly once some one posting that they are moving to NC. Not sure if they are moving to other places in Raleigh. If so, please post here..

23 minutes ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

I was surprised by number of desi stores and restaurants in Cary and Morrisville area.. inko Edison la undi e area.. but, looks like homes are very expensive (~800k). So idi na budget lo ledu.

I was surprised how Apex was ranked 1st in population growth. Apex ki less than 8 miles lo Nuclear plant undi. Newhill aythae nuclear plant less than 2 miles radius lo undi. Not sure people know this, prices $700+ unnayi ikkada..

hollysprings, I see decent but again closer to Nuclear plant and there is a big dump yard. It was horrible smell.. 

I see at least weekly once some one posting that they are moving to NC. Not sure if they are moving to other places in Raleigh. If so, please post here..

Why Raleigh… why not Charlotte?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

llol. NC sucks bro..

mast fnrds moved to MD VA DC.. home prices almost same unnnaa... worth living in metros

2 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Friend moved to Cary this July 2021... bought a house 10000 sft lot... 1700 sft built... 430K... 

nice.. but single family homes with above 2500 sft are decent..

3 minutes ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

Addy vinna. Irony enti antae none of the desi home buyers knows this..

Evariki theleedhu baa... andarikee telusu.... 

3 hours ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

Firstly, good research.. I think you are not just going in a rat race.. 

99% of people who bought homes in Apex and Hollysprings do not even know about NP… all are goats bayya.. they do not research.. 

If you are in Pharma or Biotech industry, I would recommend Hollysprings, last one year lo many pharma companies like Amgen, Gilead and many mid size companies started operations in hollysprings research park.. but, if you have a concern of dumpyard, I would recommend Fuquay-Varina. Lennar, Pulte has two home sites in construction. Toll brothers and Taylor Morrison also started construction. There are few other small economical builders too. Fuquay Varina is 3-5 miles away from Hollysprings.. 

33 minutes ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

Addy vinna. Irony enti antae none of the desi home buyers knows this..

antha neeke telusu move ayina vallaki telidu anukodam nee bhrama. 

most communities have HOA. every HOA whatsapp group will have that OCD maniac who will ask those nuclear plant questions frequently.  then HOA will have maniac like me who will find all relevant info for safety precautions.

just saying. @3$%

Also rather than living in snow areas like up north and midwest and piece of metros like LA, Chicago etc....it is always better to live in south. 😁