Kohli meedha antha hatred entra babu.

Raven_Rayes

marchi poyaara how India played under dhoni captaincy in tests? ultra defensive. regularly lost overseas.

Kohli's antics on the field tho hurt ayyara? hehe..

its better to shout at stump mic, than egg on genocidal calls like some former Indian cricketers do (Gambhir).

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

marchi poyaara how India played under dhoni captaincy in tests? ultra defensive. regularly lost overseas.

its better to shout at stump mic, than egg on genocidal calls like some former Indian cricketers do (Gambhir).

👍🏻

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

i think he made up his mind after they removed him from ODI captaincy. he just waited till test series is over so as to not make a scene

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

i think he made up his mind after they removed him from ODI captaincy. he just waited till test series is over so as to not make a scene

He was probably more comfortable with Shastri. and that era ended. so may be he had to move on too, eventually.

I hope he plays on for atleast another 5-6yrs and breaks all records. He just has to grit his teeth and follow the team strategy, and not be the one calling the shots all the time.

I think hatred on Kohli increased after his support to Shami, and his open calling out of sanghi trash. It's the most unequivocal support to a teammate a captain could've given.

And he got branded as 'woke' for that normal act.

that is the state of India today. Kohli can think of moving to Australia and taking a citizenship there. They worship him there. lol.

Also I don't trust Dravid to be neutral. lot skeletons in his cupboard, like his support for RSS way before it was cool. making Dravid the coach was a mistake. I think India will miss Kohli soon. especially if he's kicked out.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

He was probably more comfortable with Shastri. and that era ended. so may be he had to move on too, eventually.

I hope he plays on for atleast another 5-6yrs and breaks all records. He just has to grit his teeth and follow the team strategy, and not be the one calling the shots all the time.

I think hatred on Kohli increased after his support to Shami, and his open calling out of sanghi trash. It's the most unequivocal support to a teammate a captain could've given.

And he got branded as 'woke' for that normal act.

that is the state of India today. Kohli can think of moving to Australia and taking a citizenship there. They worship him there. lol.

Also I don't trust Dravid to be neutral. lot skeletons in his cupboard, like his support for RSS way before it was cool. making Dravid the coach was a mistake. I think India will miss Kohli soon. especially if he's kicked out.

cool down kaaka

captaincy ante phalaana coach untene kuduruthundi ante dobbadhu, pellayyaaka veeedilo aaveshame gaaani aata ledu, sariga aadatledu, already ekkuva time ichaam, veedini, hardik pandya gaadini rahane gaadini lepi mingaali, we should encourage nattu, siraj, vihari, gill

5 minutes ago, kingcasanova said:

cool down kaaka

captaincy ante phalaana coach untene kuduruthundi ante dobbadhu, pellayyaaka veeedilo aaveshame gaaani aata ledu, sariga aadatledu, already ekkuva time ichaam, veedini, hardik pandya gaadini rahane gaadini lepi mingaali, we should encourage nattu, siraj, vihari, gill

sure. results not up to expectations, so change is needed. oppukovachu.

but it is a fact that kohli has been by far the best test captain India's ever had. India didn't win away tours regularly under anyone else. So it is Kohli that set that high standards that he failed to live up to.

pelli ki aata ki sambhandam ledhu. lite.

Kohli was beyond awesome as a player-captain. among top 4 test captains in the history of the game. Not just in India, but across the world.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sure. results not up to expectations, so change is needed. oppukovachu.

but it is a fact that kohli has been by far the best test captain India's ever had. India didn't win away tours regularly under anyone else. So it is Kohli that set that high standards that he failed to live up to.

pelli ki aata ki sambhandam ledhu. lite.

Kohli was beyond awesome as a player-captain. among top 4 test captains in the history of the game. Not just in India, but across the world.

yeah, but there is end for everything, instead of worrying about it he should work on his game and come back like smith and warner, adhi professional anipinchukuntundi, we can't take emotions and continue failed players forever, Aus gaalla laaga konchem aggressive ga vellaali

1 minute ago, kingcasanova said:

yeah, but there is end for everything, instead of worrying about it he should work on his game and come back like smith and warner, adhi professional anipinchukuntundi, we can't take emotions and continue failed players forever, Aus gaalla laaga konchem aggressive ga vellaali

He will work on his game, and be the most amazing batsman he can be. Its a given. He's Kohli.

4 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

What's this ranting

He is not performing now

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

What's this ranting

He is not performing now

so is anyone else in the Indian team if you think about it. No one is consistently stepping up, apart from the bowlers.

even in the 3rd test, he batted for about 350 balls, which is even more than the man of the match Keegan Petersen did.

may be it bothers you if I call out the disgusting bigot Gambhir. compared to what Gambhir does regularly in public, what Kohli does on the pitch is perfectly okay.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so is anyone else in the Indian team if you think about it. No one is consistently stepping up, apart from the bowlers.

even in the 3rd test, he batted for about 350 balls, which is even more than the man of the match Keegan Petersen did.

may be it bothers you if I call out the disgusting bigot Gambhir. compared to what Gambhir does regularly in public, what Kohli does on the pitch is perfectly okay.

It's about cricket not some bs

Comparing Kohli to others is joke 🤣

Kohli was the best batsman

What are you talking about