Jokers in Toronto opposing new buildings

Raven_Rayes

to save the 'character' of old town toronto. lol.

further proof that people are evil. and conservative shitheads.

https://financialpost.com/real-estate/angry-neighbors-block-housing-that-canadas-cities-badly-need

All these giant homes of 6,000 square feet were ganging up on somebody who wants to build 3,500 square feet

Farrokh Zahedi

@Telugodura456 what do you have to say to this kind of clownery?

how would you deal with Telugu people who opposed building new housing in their area, even when there's huge demand for the same?

I would hire a caterpillar excavator and simply run through the neighbourhood.. just for fun.

and then offer to rebuild all the demolished homes at no cost, but with reduced backyards and lawns, on which I will build a 150m skyscraper that blots out the sun from visiting their front yard.

evil people deserve this treatment only man. what you say?

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

@Telugodura456 what do you have to say to this kind of clownery?

how would you deal with Telugu people who opposed building new housing in their area, even when there's huge demand for the same?

I would hire a caterpillar excavator and simply run through the neighbourhood.. just for fun.

and then offer to rebuild all the demolished homes at no cost, but with reduced backyards and lawns, on which I will build a 150m skyscraper that blots out the sun from visiting their front yard.

evil people deserve this treatment only man. what you say?

Actually telugu people love building everywhere , you can find matchbox housing everywhere in Andhra/Telangana if it's in demand. 

Hell We even exported this culture to Bengaluru. 

This problem is mostly limited to American liberals and conservative boomers. There's no place in india that doesn't love to build everywhere if possible