Ninna oka incident..... very sad and unfrotunate.. young couple :(

Spartan

Just now, Spartan said:

When the scientific terms exist, and treatment for those..

why cant they check on safe side even if it is mild symptom...

could have saved her life

Agree. It all depend on competence of physician [ having suspicion] and patient's clinical state at the time of initial presentation. Being a neurologist i usually get MRV[ venogram] of brain to rule out clots and my threshold is very low.

10 minutes ago, Spartan said:

i was just going through some article..

a ammai ki jargina swollen leg symptoms and risk factor are matching..

not sure why doctors couldnt catch it.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/thrombosis

I don't want to go into more details. But very tricky situation man. They just can't cover all the scenarios. We went through a lot during the first kid. 3-4 times emergency ki kooda vellam. Baby movement tests enni sarlu ayyayo gurthu kooda ledhu. 

Inka Drs prathidhi test chesthey toooo much stress

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, siva604 said:

Agree. It all depend on competence of physician [ having suspicion] and patient's clinical state at the time of initial presentation. Being a neurologist i usually get MRV[ venogram] of brain to rule out clots and my threshold is very low.

physicians negligence kinda count veskovachae case ni mari.

Just now, Vaampire said:

I don't want to go into more details. But very tricky situation man. They just can't cover all the scenarios. We went through a lot during the first kid. 3-4 times emergency ki kooda vellam. Baby movement tests enni sarlu ayyayo gurthu kooda ledhu. 

Inka Drs prathidhi test chesthey toooo much stress

$s@d

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

physicians negligence kinda count veskovachae case ni mari.

Yeah. Majority of the times it is tough to prove that it is physician negligence. Usually big private hospitals and university hospitals are good in terms of screening for all these conditions. Small community hospitals have not so enthusiastic physicians.

Just now, siva604 said:

Yeah. Majority of the times it is tough to prove that it is physician negligence. Usually big private hospitals and university hospitals are good in terms of screening for all these conditions. Small community hospitals have not so enthusiastic physicians.

Kaiser

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

ma colleague okatanu

got married 3 yrs ago , all settled new house, recently joined one FAANG company as Architect...early 30s lo.

January lo baby delivery unde...

ninna wife died..delivering healthy baby....

very sad 😪 life ela turn teskuntadi anukole...

they were just starting with their lives..... Kid ni chudakunda ne aipoindi..

papam couldnt face that guy yesterday...

$s@d

#$1Paapam

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Kaiser

Yeah. Sometimes one thing lead to another. Even if they identified her clots early she could  have developed some other issue like cardiac arrhythmia etc. Unless until we are involved in case scenario it is tough to find out root cause. But there is a fair chance that it was not caught at right time.

So sorry to hear bro.. every pregnancy is different… poor family and can’t imagine kid future w/o mom’s love and affection… god give her strength and love.. prayers 🙏🙏🙏🙏

So sad man. I dont think its negligence. Could be a incontrollable complication. Anyway may her soul rest in peace. Things like this should never happen  

Many are genetically disposed to get clots. Pregnancy ‘kto

increases the risk due to very high estrogen. Even birth control pill increases the risk. Most women are not aware/ not screened for these genetic dispositions. These can be avoided if screened and appropriate blood thinners are given. Unfortunate RIP

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

her case was one in million.......last minute lo blood clots in lungs...

5 days mundu checkup ki velllaru and it was all good.

night emergency ki velte...due to respiratory issue...ila aindi.

scary

we had newborn recently. night 3 ki vellam ilage within half an hour deliver ayindi

idi talchukunte chala scary undi, she was shouting chanipota ani all the way going to hospital

• Sad 1