It was ok but not that great.

i_sudigadu

2 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

mee too .. restaurants lo ante chutneys restaurant istam ..vadu iche chutneys anni super 

I actually used to like the watery chutney that we used to get in trains or in places like tirupathi ... even though the quality of chutney was not great the taste used to amazing and the chutney used to be absorbed by the idly very well

7 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

mee tooo... pollution infused idly always that appeal 

I even like pani poori where the water not only has the smokey flavor from the pollution but also the tangy and salty flavor from the person mixing the water ... if you are extra lucky you might even find additional toppings especially if they are selling under a tree CITI_c$yCITI_c$y

12 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

Last time india vellinapudu try chesa ..mari super aithe em kadu 

Babai hotel chutney kosam undedhi.. and dosa idly baguntayi

Just now, naranjaX said:

I even like pani poori where the water not only has the smoky flavor from the pollution but also the tangy and salty flavor from the person mixing the water ... if you are extra lucky you might even find additional toppings especially if they are selling under a tree CITI_c$yCITI_c$y

Hand mixed more tastier after goking

Just now, kittaya said:

Hand mixed more tastier after goking

Depends on what the person ate on the previous day and how long he has been selling that day ... after all those parts have only so much sweat they can offer teaser telugu GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, naranjaX said:

I even like pani poori where the water not only has the smokey flavor from the pollution but also the tangy and salty flavor from the person mixing the water ... if you are extra lucky you might even find additional toppings especially if they are selling under a tree CITI_c$yCITI_c$y

droppings toppings