Lokesh 40, rahul 50

DesiPokiri

No matter how hard you work in life, if your kids are pappus, all the hard work you put in your life isn’t worth a sh-it. And they enjoy it even though they aren’t worthy.

So live this moment, spend for yourself, give your kids only a little than your father gave you and invest more exploring the world and having a great time instead of regretting at the old age watching your kids rise as pappus

Savings anni mingesi tension pedithene next generation set avuddhi.

Kanna bujji nanna ani penchithe 20 years ke dad give me 1 million I wanna start a business ani kathal mingutharu 

1 minute ago, h2o said:

u cant, the pappuier the kid the more you give and save for that kid

Why to worry that much? Already two generation parents after independence saved enough for that pappu kid. Atleast he ll never be a beggar right , let him grow with less money we can’t feed pappus forever 

Nera pravuthitho perigi janalani champi kotlu 10gesi jail lo chippa koodu tini CM chair ekkuna lk galla kante pappu galle better emo. No danger to society.

nee erri poo threads aapi panikoche pani chesukora kuyya..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Why to worry that much? Already two generation parents after independence saved enough for that pappu kid. Atleast he ll never be a beggar right , let him grow with less money we can’t feed pappus forever 

why to worry ante.. its instinctive protective feeling of a parent.. 

mari americans laga after 18 u are not my problem ani aalochinchalem..

just saying

4 minutes ago, h2o said:

why to worry ante.. its instinctive protective feeling of a parent.. 

mari americans laga after 18 u are not my problem ani aalochinchalem..

just saying

We should think like that atleast this generation is what I meant. Rather than rotting all your life for kids, one should enjoy for themselves too in the process like Americans 

6 minutes ago, Steelers said:

it's all about time man. look at Jay Shah, that idiot can't even read properly but he is the boss man of the richest cricket board.

It’s a luck baa I agree. But I mean to say not to live all your life for kids 

13 minutes ago, Steelers said:

it's all about time man. look at Jay Shah, that idiot can't even read properly but he is the boss man of the richest cricket board.

Lack of English skills does not amount to less IQ, nor great english does not mean better IQ, this is an old myth, he was a stock broker and holds a bachelors in

science

what was sharad pawars qualification, did you question that ever before, qualification and education comes only when BJP is ruling

3 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Lack of English skills does not amount to less IQ, nor great english does not mean better IQ, this is an old myth, he was a stock broker and holds a bachelors in

science

what was sharad pawars qualification, did you question that ever before, qualification and education comes only when BJP is ruling

But still a basic English is required after all we are third generation kids 

26 minutes ago, hathirambalaji said:

Nera pravuthitho perigi janalani champi kotlu 10gesi jail lo chippa koodu tini CM chair ekkuna lk galla kante pappu galle better emo. No danger to society.

nee erri poo threads aapi panikoche pani chesukora kuyya..

pappu-lokesh.gif