India nundi work

Fish

Just now, Picheshwar said:

MSA ante idea unda??

asalu once you are out of US, MSA ane question ae ledu … if you mean MSA = metropolitan statistical area 

once you are out of country you are not on h1b anymore … andhuke you can claim and extend h1b for days spent outside US

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

avanni makoddu. online forum lo yes annaru ade veda vaakku

First thing I said is my colleague working and my company has no issues with it running US payroll, fragomen gave green light … and in the online forum those who responded are not fake people they are verified attorneys who knew much better than you and me

tax implications in home country untai but company is handling it 

32 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

that response only in the context of immigration.. there could be tax liabilities on the company...

India and US have double taxation avoidance aggrement… you get relief from Indian income tax for US income as you already paid income tax in US though you are resident of India 

25 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

First thing I said is my colleague working and my company has no issues with it running US payroll, fragomen gave green light … and in the online forum those who responded are not fake people they are verified attorneys who knew much better than you and me

tax implications in home country untai but company is handling it 

first thing tax implications. I have worked with orgs where the employee has to be transferred to Indian entity when he was crossing 180 days rule. some cases he has to go on loss of pay when there was no indian entity.

second US laws. orgs which deal with lot of PII data especially heath care etc., needs to go through lot of checks before they start working from outside country.

Each and every case is different. There is no blanket rule. when it comes to legal aspects always go with strict laws.

don't look at indian consultancies which play soccer with rules.

11 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

India and US have double taxation avoidance aggrement… you get relief from Indian income tax for US income as you already paid income tax in US though you are resident of India 

I was talking about the Company's tax liability.. but you mentioned the company is ok.. so no worries..

BTW.. Fragomen ( #$1 )

Just now, Picheshwar said:

first thing tax implications. I have worked with orgs where the employee has to be transferred to Indian entity when he was crossing 180 days rule. some cases he has to go on loss of pay when there was no indian entity.

second US laws. orgs which deal with lot of PII data especially heath care etc., needs to go through lot of checks before they start working from outside country.

Each and every case is different. There is no blanket rule. when it comes to legal aspects always go with strict laws.

Again you are speaking from company IP and export control point of view … I am saying from legal point of view … if company is ok you can work and there is no law stopping you to do so 

I am not speaking about consultancy, my company is an American conglomerate and we work on US electric utilities critical assets data … before moving to India only approval we take is from the utility we work and they are ok until the data servers are based in US

India - USA has double taxation avoidance aggrement that applies here too 

53 minutes ago, Spartan said:

tax liabilities change avutai..

u need to inform the company if u r FTE..

consultancy aite no issues.. as long as client is ok.

Correct but these days I saw few RFEs during h1b stamping on these Work From India 

9 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

true...Tax is a bigger issue now. Modi govt is being strict on NRI's earning in US$ / Pounds etc and staying in India.

https://www.livemint.com/money/personal-finance/nris-working-from-india-need-to-keep-tax-implications-in-mind-11606408949009.html

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/tax/new-criteria-for-nri-status-and-how-income-will-be-taxed-in-india-effective-from-fy2020-21/articleshow/75004572.cms?from=mdr

read these websites....maa frnd/cousin working from India since 1+yr and no issues ani blind ga example theesukoku.

Its like carrying meat pickles or other restricted items in check-in bags and yet you had no issues while crossing customs during POE....evadiko time bagundi, vaadu escape ayyadu ani..neekuda same alanti treatment ey untadi anukoku. 

6 minutes ago, no01 said:

true...Tax is a bigger issue now. Modi govt is being strict on NRI's earning in US$ / Pounds etc and staying in India.

https://www.livemint.com/money/personal-finance/nris-working-from-india-need-to-keep-tax-implications-in-mind-11606408949009.html

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/tax/new-criteria-for-nri-status-and-how-income-will-be-taxed-in-india-effective-from-fy2020-21/articleshow/75004572.cms?from=mdr

read these websites....maa frnd/cousin working from India since 1+yr and no issues ani blind ga example theesukoku.

Its like carrying meat pickles or other restricted items in check-in bags and yet you had no issues while crossing customs during POE....evadiko time bagundi, vaadu escape ayyadu ani..neekuda same alanti treatment ey untadi anukoku. 

Read DTAA… nothing to do with godi … already there is an agreement between India - USA on taxation 

If an Indian Resident derives income and the same is taxed in the United States, then India shall allow the amount equal to the income tax paid in the United States, as a deduction. 

19 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Again you are speaking from company IP and export control point of view … I am saying from legal point of view … if company is ok you can work and there is no law stopping you to do so 

I am not speaking about consultancy, my company is an American conglomerate and we work on US electric utilities critical assets data … before moving to India only approval we take is from the utility we work and they are ok until the data servers are based in US

India - USA has double taxation avoidance aggrement that applies here too 

yes. it depends on case to case as i already told not a blanket rule. i hope you got point.

13 minutes ago, no01 said:

folks don't understand the power governments hold. They can change law anytime based on their need.

Take an example of what AH fm told today. Crypto is 40% taxable.but, it doesn't mean it is Legal. Asal emi chebudamanukuntundo tuppas di

1 minute ago, Picheshwar said:

yes. it depends on case to case as i already told not a blanket rule. i hope you got point.

The conclusion is if your company is ok with running US payroll while in India for any infinite period, no law is stopping to do so.