KJo gadi burralo e gf swapping wife swapping thappa enko ideas leva? Ajnabi to Gehraiyaan

Raazu

6 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

True . Kabhiii alvidhaaa naaa kehnaaa ani oka movie unde. I think it’s same concept 

27 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Same

I didn't get what the story is or director want to convey. ..

Except deepika, we don't know what other characters are thinking or what their motivation is ..

6 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Except deepika, we don't know what other characters are thinking or what their motivation is ..

Dipika hot! 

11 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Gehriyaan ante yemiti ? Lothulu kada! So what did you expect before watching the movie . 

Amazon vani Sanka nakistunnaru vadu 100Crs peti konnadu movie ni.. antha enduku petado e L movie ki..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, raghuraj said:

Amazon vani Sanka nakistunnaru vadu 100Crs peti konnadu movie ni.. antha enduku petado e L movie ki..

Brand elevation in india . To prove they are OTT market leaders 

1 hour ago, raghuraj said:

KJo screwed Netflix and SSR along the way ...Netflix will be 1000 miles away from him..

He tried to bakra prime and sold higher price. Tried aggressive promotions to get lots of views...if not, he can't sell his next movies for such higher price...

3 locations and few artists....it's all artist remuneration and profit.

8 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

There is so much depth to the movie if you pay attention to their conversations.

There is no glorified character in the movie. Everybody had some trauma and trying so hard to run away from it but it's a cycle which is hard to break.

3 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

There is so much depth to the movie if you pay attention to their conversations.

There is no glorified character in the movie. Everybody had some trauma and trying so hard to run away from it but it's a cycle which is hard to break.

I did watch with open mind, paused and with subtitles as the dialogues are not easy to follow ... deepika acted well ...

Too many dialogues in English , duck word used liberally, ananya pandey barely acted ...

Date night movie to watch for perhaps 10% population...

Lot more will watch , but say they don't like it