travel while h4 ext and ead are pending

cloud

see mixed responses on internet.

H4 ext and Ead extension file chesinappudu can she travel outside USA . She will go for stamping and come back on new i94 . H4 extension void ina parledu kaani h4 ead extension kuda void avthada . Any experiences ? 

am22tech vaadu interfile i94 document to h4 ead case after you come back antunnadu . does that work ? 

Kaka, naa wife India lo undaga H4 extension apply chesa, Notice vachindi intent to deny ani. Application withdraw chesi wife ni India pampi stamping chepincha. She is coming back now. Be careful

59 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

Kaka, naa wife India lo undaga H4 extension apply chesa, Notice vachindi intent to deny ani. Application withdraw chesi wife ni India pampi stamping chepincha. She is coming back now. Be careful

India lo unnappudu extension enduku apply chesav ?she would have any way got extension with new i94 ga 

40 minutes ago, cloud said:

India lo unnappudu extension enduku apply chesav ?she would have any way got extension with new i94 ga 

what are u talking about bro, we are not talking about i-94. H4 visa ela extend avuthundi. Kotha i-797 tho new i-94 vasthundi kani new i-94 tho new I-797 radu ga

H4 extension along with my H1B extension apply chesaru attorney. I did not know we cannot do that, 6 months taruvatha when she is back in US, appudu intent to deny echadu. 

3 hours ago, cloud said:

see mixed responses on internet.

H4 ext and Ead extension file chesinappudu can she travel outside USA . She will go for stamping and come back on new i94 . H4 extension void ina parledu kaani h4 ead extension kuda void avthada . Any experiences ? 

am22tech vaadu interfile i94 document to h4 ead case after you come back antunnadu . does that work ? 

yeah, travel cheyochu... my wife traveled pending lo vunnapudu.. H4 stamping kuda ipoindi and return raka munde H4 EAD approved.

H4 extension abandoned Ipothundi but H4 EAD avadu, pending lo vunnapudu travel chesthe

20 minutes ago, Powerstar1212 said:

yeah, travel cheyochu... my wife traveled pending lo vunnapudu.. H4 stamping kuda ipoindi and return raka munde H4 EAD approved.

H4 extension abandoned Ipothundi but H4 EAD avadu, pending lo vunnapudu travel chesthe

abandoned ante status will change to abandoned aa leka denied aa .. 

1 hour ago, HugoStrange said:

what are u talking about bro, we are not talking about i-94. H4 visa ela extend avuthundi. Kotha i-797 tho new i-94 vasthundi kani new i-94 tho new I-797 radu ga

H4 extension along with my H1B extension apply chesaru attorney. I did not know we cannot do that, 6 months taruvatha when she is back in US, appudu intent to deny echadu. 

bro you have to be physically present in US to apply extension of status . As you applied when she is in India , USCIS might have sent NOID, NOID ki reason em echadu  . You should have withdrawn h4 ext petition when she is back in USA ga . 

6 minutes ago, cloud said:

bro you have to be physically present in US to apply extension of status . As you applied when she is in India , USCIS might have sent NOID, NOID ki reason em echadu  . You should have withdrawn h4 ext petition when she is back in USA ga . 

I know thats the reason, vadu ade reason tho cheppadu, attorney same reason cheppindi. Went to India nd got the stamping. That was point, India lo undaga apply chesthe Notice to Intent to deny vachindi ani. 

19 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

I know thats the reason, vadu ade reason tho cheppadu, attorney same reason cheppindi. Went to India nd got the stamping. That was point, India lo undaga apply chesthe Notice to Intent to deny vachindi ani. 

Ok bro . My wife is in usa and want to apply now , she has plans to go to india in 2 months . Apdu still petitin pending will they deny it was my question . Your situation was different than mine anukuntunna

4 hours ago, pandit said:

we travelled. nothing happened.

Got approval and EAD 2 weeks after we came back to USA.

H4 ext em iyyindi bro . Is abandon different from denial. H4 ext deny cheste based on last action rule out of status vellama

15 minutes ago, pandit said:

Context H4 ye brother. clear ga H4 ext approval and H4 EAD ani rayalna?

Ante h4 extension void avthadi annaru janaalu , me case lo approved iyyinda or void iyyinda ani