Facebook Executive anta.. Arey entira idi???

r2d2

• Jeren Miles, 35, was data center community development manager for Facebook company Meta before he was dismissed
  • He allegedly arranged to meet 13-year-old ‘Corey’ in a Columbus, Ohio hotel room after texting him that he wanted to 'have ‘naked cuddles’ and telling him ‘I won’t have any restraint around you if I’m horny'
  • Corey was in fact a fake account set up by vigilante pedophile-hunting group Predator Catchers Indianapolis (PCI) 
  •  Two members of the group turned up at Miles’ hotel room last Wednesday night and persuaded him to own up to sending the disturbing messages while filming him and livestreaming the footage on Facebook
  • Miles tried to defend himself, claiming: ‘I was flirting, talking to him. Throughout all of this, there was never any intention of me ever meeting up with him'
  • According to PCI, police have yet to respond to the evidence they submitted against the alleged predator
  • Meta has fired Miles and launched an investigation, telling DailyMail.com the seriousness of the allegations against him ‘cannot be overstated’
  • Miles has not been arrested or charged with any crime