Another A rated classic movies is now remade as B grade routine rotta - thanks PK

hunkyfunky2

- title has both names ..... now its only bhimla nayak. WTF? Entire movie is about 2 people who are equally powerful and egoistic . **Equal** 

- runtime is 2.50 minutes without songs and much scope for heriones .... Now it is 2.20 minutes , with songs and heroines? 

7 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Rana ki market ledhu ga, so name pettina use ledhu title lo ani pettledemo 

if you are doing a remake, do it faithfully or declare it from get go saying - we are making changes for telugu... 

My issue is - why take classics like Pink, Ayappanum koshiyam etc and degrade them ? I know wants money, but can't he either choose original subjects or do a faithful remakes? 

Thats why people hate him - you want money for politics - agreed, at least be open and respect cinema. 

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

if you are doing a remake, do it faithfully or declare it from get go saying - we are making changes for telugu... 

My issue is - why take classics like Pink, Ayappanum koshiyam etc and degrade them ? I know wants money, but can't he either choose original subjects or do a faithful remakes? 

Thats why people hate him - you want money for politics - agreed, at least be open and respect cinema. 

Already producer said we made changes no

24 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

he was open about it

he clearly said on this

atleast ee vishayam lo clarity vundhi

he wants to use movies for political mileage nothing wrong in it

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

PINK hindi lone picha bore......core subject is good, Big B did great job for his age. But movie was bore...telugu lo as it is ga remake chestha, utter flop ayyedi. Same with AK I think....slow paced movies wont work in telugu. And high octane, mass masala magics wont work in Malayalam....ey language nativity, taste, type of audience thagattu vallu chesukuntaru.

AK is not a biopic to remake as it is....its fictional. And original chudani vallakosam ee telugu version....simple 

Baa … AK is too slow. Scene to scene remake cheyyali ante trivikram rayakkarledhu subtitles petkoni nene rastha. Director kuda sagar avasaram le … super good films lo evadno okadni pedthe chalu … music Sa raj kumar … appudu perfect remake la untadhi … flop avthadhi. Movie pk name cheppi ammutharu kabatti May be pk role konchem ferocious ga untadhemo

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, no01 said:

PINK hindi lone picha bore......core subject is good, Big B did great job for his age. But movie was bore...telugu lo as it is ga remake chestha, utter flop ayyedi. Same with AK I think....slow paced movies wont work in telugu. And high octane, mass masala magics wont work in Malayalam....ey language nativity, taste, type of audience thagattu vallu chesukuntaru.

AK is not a biopic to remake as it is....its fictional. And original chudani vallakosam ee telugu version....simple 

may be I am the wrong person... lot of classics appear bore, but they take that time to establish character etc... by making them fast paced you take the soul out of them. Arjun Reddy is one example - it needs that time to establish characters - thats why it became a cult. 
AK - if you make it as fast paced masala - where is the story? Twists and Turns? interval bang? probably they added all this. As is , the story is simple.....

29 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

he was open about it

he clearly said on this

atleast ee vishayam lo clarity vundhi

he wants to use movies for political mileage nothing wrong in it

yeah, he did say he is doing movies just for money - agreed. Better than selling tickets and black money... hope he gains enough political mileage by the elections time...  either come out of BJP and share seats with TDP/BJP. 

If it is 3 way race, YSR will get 120+ seats again. At least he needs to get 20 to 30 seats to sustain till 2028. 

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

may be I am the wrong person... lot of classics appear bore, but they take that time to establish character etc... by making them fast paced you take the soul out of them. Arjun Reddy is one example - it needs that time to establish characters - thats why it became a cult. 
AK - if you make it as fast paced masala - where is the story? Twists and Turns? interval bang? probably they added all this. As is , the story is simple.....

yeah, he did say he is doing movies just for money - agreed. Better than selling tickets and black money... hope he gains enough political mileage by the elections time...  either come out of BJP and share seats with TDP/BJP. 

If it is 3 way race, YSR will get 120+ seats again. At least he needs to get 20 to 30 seats to sustain till 2028. 

Hope he gets atleast few seats this time lekapothe ee YCP Galla torture ki 2028 varaku AP thattukovadam kashtam

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

pbm jaggad destroyig state other wise it does not matter who rules state

tg is in progress mode

south lo ap ni debt state chesi killing it

most potential vuna state ap

human resources, coast line ivi anni useless chestunnadu jaggad

2024 lots of drama will happen

26 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

pbm jaggad destroyig state other wise it does not matter who rules state

tg is in progress mode

south lo ap ni debt state chesi killing it

most potential vuna state ap

human resources, coast line ivi anni useless chestunnadu jaggad

2024 lots of drama will happen

agree with all of this - but thinking ruining a state finances and making it a begger state doesn't mean defeat in elections. People are not that smart or logical. Especially when caste/ religion are involved - see the state of Bihar/UP etc.... they are way behind and are begger states for decades... 

When you are getting thousands of rupees every month and with well timed govt money in pockets of almost 50% population + 25% of converts by 2023 - I give YSRCP almost 90% chance of victory. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Endhi e movie remake ah?

he he... welcome to reality. 

Ayyappanum Koshiyum - see this on Prime. Worth it...  some say boring, but I don't agree.... you are always thinking whats next, though you know the climax from beginning. 

20 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

he he... welcome to reality. 

Ayyappanum Koshiyum - see this on Prime. Worth it...  some say boring, but I don't agree.... you are always thinking whats next, though you know the climax from beginning. 

Malyalam movie hit ga adhi dani remake ah edhi..