Biden: US is "in consultation with India" over Russia-Ukraine

Spartan

42 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

Russ ni dump cheyyali.. mana growth antha US nunchey .. adi marichi povaddu. P gadu pedda mistake chesadu

xShB_5.gif

Instead, manaku manam nook cheskuni sachipovadam better

50 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

Russ ni dump cheyyali.. mana growth antha US nunchey .. adi marichi povaddu. P gadu pedda mistake chesadu

US ni  namukuni bagupadina country ledu ippatidaka

8 minutes ago, Pashuvu said:

Dbians andaru Kuda true Indians as far as I observed....work sesi earn sesedi USA lo discussion support sesedi Russia ki....true Indians

You-Yes ni kaadu people here are talking about Govts kada.

Suppose I fully suffort You-Yes in every aspect, twitter lo india ni, China, Russia ni bandaboothulu mingutha, flags pettukuni tirugutha naaku GC ichesthara ?? or If i loose job naaku govt nundi unemployment benefits osthaya. tellollu mananni true Shitizens laaga chusthara, at least our kids born in You-Yes ni shitizens laaga chusthara though they or their grands parents are immigrants as well. 

People here are talking from their heart. If you loose job here india is always there, and post retirement if one can't survive due to insurances and medicals, then India ne gathi. pillalaku sambandaalu kuda indian community and casette lone chuskuntam 

25 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

We don't depend much on US, US has given nothing other than selling us equipment that is with at least 20 other nations, C130, C17, Apache 

we may become dependent if they ever give us Predator Drones and F35, F35 is not suitable for india due to high maintainence

Not only on military but ipppudu Konchem verey exports/imports kuda improve ayinavi kadha. 

17 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

You-Yes ni kaadu people here are talking about Govts kada.

Suppose I fully suffort You-Yes in every aspect, twitter lo india ni, China, Russia ni bandaboothulu mingutha, flags pettukuni tirugutha naaku GC ichesthara ?? or If i loose job naaku govt nundi unemployment benefits osthaya. tellollu mananni true Shitizens laaga chusthara, at least our kids born in You-Yes ni shitizens laaga chusthara though they or their grands parents are immigrants as well. 

People here are talking from their heart. If you loose job here india is always there, and post retirement if one can't survive due to insurances and medicals, then India ne gathi. pillalaku sambandaalu kuda indian community and casette lone chuskuntam 

USA is worst opukunnam...China Russia emanna manaki GC istada or employment istada...all nations are rogue nations only..swaprayojanale...from individuals to countries

1 hour ago, RSUCHOU said:

Ettetta. Russia ni dump chestava? 70% of your Arms, Flights are from Russia. Do you think US will supply arms to India the way Russia does? Russia has been a true friend for India. India recognizes that fact. Noppimpaka, tanovvaka, tappinchuku tiruguvadu India sumati.

I agree kani if u see restrictions they out now on Russ .. they won’t be able to manufacture those ayydalu any more 

1 hour ago, Pashuvu said:

Dbians andaru Kuda true Indians as far as I observed....work sesi earn sesedi USA lo discussion support sesedi Russia ki....true Indians

support ki 

loyalty ki 

opinion ki 

chala theda vundii kada. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

I agree kani if u see restrictions they out now on Russ .. they won’t be able to manufacture those ayydalu any more 

Russia knew about the restrictions. They have learnt from their Crimea experience. Their economy is almost internalized. Their oil amounts for 47% of oil for Europe, without which Europe will see a lot of winter deaths. So, that shall go on. They have increased their warchest by 70%. Also, the rest of the world is no position to take any more stricter measures than sanctions.

2 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Russia knew about the restrictions. They have learnt from their Crimea experience. Their economy is almost internalized. Their oil amounts for 47% of oil for Europe, without which Europe will see a lot of winter deaths. So, that shall go on. They have increased their warchest by 70%. Also, the rest of the world is no position to take any more stricter measures than sanctions.

schwab gadu great reset chedam ani anukunte; Putin gadu addam padipoyadu. WEF valla parisiti endoo @Tomb__ayya 

3 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Not only on military but ipppudu Konchem verey exports/imports kuda improve ayinavi kadha. 

US doesn't do anything until it has benefits, specific ga india ki ichindi emi ledu, not even a trade deal, nuclear agreement didn't go anywhere, we ended up buying from French and Russians

IT services is for US companies benefits, Indian benefits is second, when things got expensive, they moved all BPO's to Philippines and Brazil

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pashuvu said:

which is good kada, the only thing US gave is money, loyalty doesnt come with money, loyalty to motherland is for life, it doesnt change with passports

3 hours ago, Pashuvu said:

We should do whatever it takes to protect our interests and it's not the first time that USA will impose sanctions on us, they did after 98 nuclear tests. Right now not publically condemning Russia is in our interest and we should not change our stand.