Dhesham lone highest per capita

JustChill_Mama

15 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Yes. Because of hyd only. Kani aa hyd meme kattam batch untaru kadha.. na point vidipoyi manchi pani chesaru ani … state kalisi unte assal telangana lo anni districts ki thagadaniki kuda neellu undakapov

State division is actually beneficial for andhra region because there was close to no development in current Andhra in United State except in vizag 

But ofcourse buffoons mismanaged the oppurtunity , they are spending same as Telangana and ruined it 

hyderabad lo IT teeseste ika TG govindaa......

i want to see vizag developed as a IT hub and some companies established there. ee TG lo land rates reality appudu telustadi.

1 hour ago, tables said:

hyderabad lo IT teeseste ika TG govindaa......

i want to see vizag developed as a IT hub and some companies established there. ee TG lo land rates reality appudu telustadi.

19 lo tdp gelichunte eepatiki amaravati almost complete ayyedhi.. appudu ground ki ochundedhi Hyd real estate.. Ala jaragodhhane kcr supported ysj

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Yes. Because of hyd only. Kani aa hyd meme kattam batch untaru kadha.. na point vidipoyi manchi pani chesaru ani … state kalisi unte assal telangana lo anni districts ki thagadaniki kuda neellu undakapov

When I see a statement like this I want to advocate for CBN. You may say anything but I say One has to take initiative and use the opportunity and CBN did exactly the same. He was young at that time and did what he could. Yes CBN vision for IT in HYD may be a startup, but he was the master mind at that time in building the future of Hyd. 

If you want to take name of IT in HYD, you have to take name of CBN. That's it.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

When I see a statement like this I want to advocate for CBN. You may say anything but I say One has to take initiative and use the opportunity and CBN did exactly the same. He was young at that time and did what he could. Yes CBN vision for IT in HYD may be a startup, but he was the master mind at that time in building the future of Hyd. 

If you want to take name of IT in HYD, you have to take name of CBN. That's it.

Then why does Andhra have little to no IT jobs ? A paltry 600 crores IT exports in 2019 

Vizag was a decent city , okay weather, not castesit populace.  Kaneesam hyd level kaakapoyina oka 10-15% undali kadha ?  

Either Hyderabad city was the reason or does Andhra people have some kind of defect ?

14 years ruling lo undi ikkada chetha kaaledhu but 9 years lo Hyderabad ki motham chesadu ? 

siggundali, telangana vachi 8 years avthunna kooda hyd tappa vere ey city ki gurthimpu raledu. Hyd ki kottaga vachindem ledu. pink gorrelaku idey orgasm

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

if I trace the lineage to understand why land prices are increasing in TG , everything is linked to either IT growth or money coming in through NRIs. I didn't see any idea of organic growth.