తాత తెలివి...😂

r2d2

Pilot of Donald Trump's plane calmly calls in emergency landing in New Orleans with Air Traffic Control as former president's loaned jet is forced to turn back after engine failure.. The plane reportedly suffered an engine failure over the Gulf of Mexico on Saturday night..Audio from the air traffic control tower shows the pilot and New Orleans crew calmly discussing returning to the airport ..

shortly after that this email goes out to his suckers....

'I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone,' wrote Trump in the email. 

'Do you remember Trump Force One?' the email asks. 'Before becoming the greatest President of all time, I traveled the Country in my plane, known as Trump Force One. I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone: my team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One.' 

The email then gives donors the option to 'see Trump Force One' by clicking on a hyperlink, which takes them to a page where they can donate between $5 and $2,000 to the Save America JFC PAC. That page does not contain any photos of Trump Force One. 

CITI_c$y

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, r2d2 said:

Pilot of Donald Trump's plane calmly calls in emergency landing in New Orleans with Air Traffic Control as former president's loaned jet is forced to turn back after engine failure.. The plane reportedly suffered an engine failure over the Gulf of Mexico on Saturday night..Audio from the air traffic control tower shows the pilot and New Orleans crew calmly discussing returning to the airport ..

shortly after that this email goes out to his suckers....

'I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone,' wrote Trump in the email. 

'Do you remember Trump Force One?' the email asks. 'Before becoming the greatest President of all time, I traveled the Country in my plane, known as Trump Force One. I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone: my team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One.' 

The email then gives donors the option to 'see Trump Force One' by clicking on a hyperlink, which takes them to a page where they can donate between $5 and $2,000 to the Save America JFC PAC. That page does not contain any photos of Trump Force One. 

CITI_c$y

brahmi-laughing.gif....Trump fans andharni force cheyinchi uccha poyinchadame ee Trump Force One yokka mahathyam...