ee db lo bhaktas intha insecure endi vayya

shenkar

note: i was politically neutral until 4 days back, and i dont have any favoritism towards left or right or bjp or congress..etc

but

bhaktas cant take a simple joke on modi or bjp but they quote Paris cartoon incident repeatedly (i know vicious trolling and killing are different, but that idea is stepping stone)

they dont want to hear about shabarimala temple entrance for women but they thigh slap about triple talaq

they kept silent about all real stories of dalith oppressed movies but they make more drama on Kashmiri files movie

they call rice bags, pakistani, anti nationals..etc who question bjp or modi to avoid actual arguments, (i dont know who gave that authority to judge my religion practice or my patriotism)

they politicized and misused the shri rama slogan which supposed to be very sacred, for questioning this they might ask  alla o akbar is ok?  thats not my religion so i dont care what they chant

somehow i felt this db becoming bhakth/bjp dominated and one sided

@Raven_Rayes @ZoomNaidu please continue your fights, that day i unnecessary involved your discussion(which i broke that rule few days later, sorry)

bye for this db

finally one question

do you bhaktas accept @huma pervert laanza as right wing representative? and consider him one of you? if yes i pity you guys

26 minutes ago, shenkar said:

note: i was politically neutral until 4 days back, and i dont have any favoritism towards left or right or bjp or congress..etc

but

bhaktas cant take a simple joke on modi or bjp but they quote Paris cartoon incident repeatedly (i know vicious trolling and killing are different, but that idea is stepping stone)

they dont want to hear about shabarimala temple entrance for women but they thigh slap about triple talaq

they kept silent about all real stories of dalith oppressed movies but they make more drama on Kashmiri files movie

they call rice bags, pakistani, anti nationals..etc who question bjp or modi to avoid actual arguments, (i dont know who gave that authority to judge my religion practice or my patriotism)

they politicized and misused the shri rama slogan which supposed to be very sacred, for questioning this they might ask  alla o akbar is ok?  thats not my religion so i dont care what they chant

@Raven_Rayes @ZoomNaidu please continue your fights, that day i unnecessary involved your discussion(which i broke that rule few days later, sorry)

bye for this db

finally one question

do you bhaktas accept @huma pervert laanza as right wing representative? and consider him one of you? if yes i pity you guys

Please ra naa L@nj@kodaka dont disturb I am busy in making brother/Sister for you with your walida.

I Love You Surprise GIF by TNC Africa

17 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Huma is a right wing trrsrt

Hi my @Midnightsun your name is apt but I am not sure from which drop you came I need to ask my friends because we all had fun with your walida or better you check her customers list.

37 minutes ago, shenkar said:

but

bye for this db

finally one question

@ZoomNaidu soft ga mingutaadu nenu Hard ga minguta , mingudu maatram common. Aina nee Walida ki nenantene ishtam.#$#3

3 hours ago, shenkar said:

but

bye for this db

finally one question

it has almost become like a cult worship right now

6 hours ago, shenkar said:

but

bye for this db

finally one question

Nuvve kada ninna normal disco lo velu petti ammala meeda sudden ga boothulu start chesav... nuvventi insecurity gurinchi matladedi