Why are people comparing sammmakka sarakka with lord ram?

DesiPokiri

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Ila explain cheyyatle baa evaru, oppuko oppuko ani dobbuthunnaru. That’s what I was saying too they are normal tribal women ani

Samakka was adapted by Tribe, not born into..no one knows where and to whom she was born... but why people treated her as goddess was for her valor which she along with her daughter portrayed in the war against the mighty kakatiyas. it was a kingdom versus a tribe. so no wonder and nothing wrong if people treat her as a goddess and take inspiration.

one thing I like about this tribe is that they keep it internal to tribe..

Few Marathas treat Shivaji as manifestation of Lord Shiva

• Like 1

Just now, Dabbakai said:

nenu vallu godly figures ani ekkada anna aa comment kasta tesukochi cheppu, I will take my words back. 

naa point enti ante chinna jeeyar swami annadu, daniki ayanakem avasaram evari belief valladi annattu anna. that doesn't mean I follow sammakka sarakka; nenu intavaraku medaram bhi poley. 

Then what are you trying to defend here if they are not goddess? What’s your business here?

3 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

I said kaali not kalki...

Kalki avatar of Vishnu.

Kaali avatar of shakti

adhey saami manodu I am kalki antey nuvvu kaali reference enduku techav..adokkati answer cheyyi suthi lekunda sooti ga

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Then what are you trying to defend here if they are not goddess? What’s your business here?

ee attitude vaddu panik radhu aina lekpettko ni days r hrs in this db spend qualitatively last few minutes r get another avatar'ed ip..rip to ur id kanna

Just now, JAI_NTR said:

ee attitude vaddu panik radhu aina lekpettko ni days r hrs in this db spend qualitatively last few minutes r get another avatar'ed ip..rip to ur id kanna

Days in db is over aa lol, this db is not life ra sannasi. Maybe it’s life for you as you don’t anything to do in real life 

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Days in db is over aa lol, this db is not life ra sannasi. Maybe it’s life for you as you don’t anything to do in real life 

sannasi ga this db is life annana thadu start sesindi nuvv instigating thread/post yesi ni tho discussion time worst good luck 2 new id bye bye1

Just now, JAI_NTR said:

sannasi ga this db is life annana thadu start sesindi nuvv instigating thread/post yesi ni tho discussion good luck 2 new id bye bye1

Bye ra sannasi

1 minute ago, JAI_NTR said:

athani attitude kasepu pakkana pedithey..if you cannot answer his question why are you arguing or threatening him? doesn't that give others a point that you dont know the answer or cannot answer! time and history tells that there is answer for everything if you seek. there is right in every question if you can accept it. 

The only time when problems arise is when you cannot accept because your of intellect that is of pea size.

inko maata lo cheppalantey..nee ids enni ban aina mee lo marpu raanappudu meeru avatala vaari lo marpu korukovadam murkathvam :)  Sukhibhava

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

adhey saami manodu I am kalki antey nuvvu kaali reference enduku techav..adokkati answer cheyyi suthi lekunda sooti ga

Nen kalki ni kaali la chadiva....

Overlook lo......

Anthaa dikkumalina argument chsstunna vadini odilesi Naa meeda padav endi bro.....

Just now, JAI_NTR said:

casteist thread esinav peethav gender issue kuda ithadi mothaniki nu kudsinav adhey ni ee id @Ellen

Naa id pothe poindhi le ra née laga db is not my life ra sannasi, I don’t care 

Being a Hindu means anyone from any caste or social community can attain godly status and they are worshipped not because of their caste but the actions and deeds that they have done. 

Nothing wrong with some tribals worshipping and feeling Sammakka Sarakka as personifications of Kaali maa based on their duties and contributions towards that community, and every Hindu irrespective of caste affiliations should support that. 

1 minute ago, ranku_mogudu said:

athani attitude kasepu pakkana pedithey..if you cannot answer his question why are you arguing or threatening him? doesn't that give others a point that you dont know the answer or cannot answer! time and history tells that there is answer for everything if you seek. there is right in every question if you can accept it. 

The only time when problems arise is when you cannot accept because your of intellect that is of pea size.

inko maata lo cheppalantey..nee ids enni ban aina mee lo marpu raanappudu meeru avatala vaari lo marpu korukovadam murkathvam :)  Sukhibhava

nice post bhai but ee sariki thaadu start sesinodu gone