Diversion tactics

Amy99

28 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

Cheppandi evaraina....if you're hurt badly, how do you get away from those emotions? 

Watch Animie , full timepass and you will be in a different world for sometime

Just now, Amy99 said:

No biryani no chicken. Intlo puja doing not allowed to eat for 1 more week. Biryani eh unte e badhalu enduku chepu. 

aite ee saariki panasakaya or paneer biryani tho sari pettesko

prapancham lo unna pichi Mundalu andaru eedane unduruga

oka pichi na koduku oka pichidanni keliki Nenu emi cheyyale I’m maha thopu antadu ammayila pm lo etla kottukuntav ani adigetodu

ala adigichukunna picha munda inkokadni tagulkuni sarva natakal aadtadi. Idhi nijsmga nijamaina pichi munda enduku eppudu chestdo danike telvad

inko pichi munda db manesa antadi eedane badi tirugstadi. 

em picchi mundalu ra babuuuuuuuu

5 minutes ago, BabuubaB said:

prapancham lo unna pichi Mundalu andaru eedane unduruga

oka pichi na koduku oka pichidanni keliki Nenu emi cheyyale I’m maha thopu antadu ammayila pm lo etla kottukuntav ani adigetodu

ala adigichukunna picha munda inkokadni tagulkuni sarva natakal aadtadi. Idhi nijsmga nijamaina pichi munda enduku eppudu chestdo danike telvad

inko pichi munda db manesa antadi eedane badi tirugstadi. 

em picchi mundalu ra babuuuuuuuu

Nice analysis 

Drown yourself in something you like… like work, etc… keep yourself very busy so that you don’t even have time to think about it…

I know a girl who did several certs in a couple of months and got a great job with double her current pay.. now she wears that incident as a badge of honor.. 😄

You just have to trick your mind/heart… and convince it that all is well and you can get over it.. 

all-is-well-all-izz-well.gif

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Drown yourself in something you like… like work, etc… keep yourself very busy so that you don’t even have time to think about it…

I know a girl who did several certs in a couple of months and got a great job with double her current pay.. now she wears that incident as a badge of honor.. 😄

You just have to trick your mind/heart… and convince it that all is well and you can get over it.. 

all-is-well-all-izz-well.gif

A very good one, needed this.

Tqsm.