Vanta chesthe encourage cheyakunda discourage chestar entoo

Lovecrusader

Reminds me of this.. My roommate was a terrible cook when I was a bachelor… he used to put 2-3 full size onions in dal.. it used to taste horrible… he didn’t change the recipe even after telling him.. next time he cooked,  I used to eat outside.. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Thokkalee said:

Reminds me of this.. My roommate was a terrible cook when I was a bachelor… he used to put 2-3 full size onions in dal.. it used to taste horrible… he didn’t change even after telling him.. next time he cooked,  I used to eat outside.. 

Naaku ipati daaka vaadu ala kuda chepaledu bro...nen anni YouTube videos chuse chestha....no own....prayathanams

2 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Naaku ipati daaka vaadu ala kuda chepaledu bro...nen anni YouTube videos chuse chestha....no own....prayathanams

Next time help him in the kitchen and cook along with him and learn from him.. may be he likes to do it in his own way…

or he likes only what he cooks.. Ala aithe vadine cook cheymanu.. u have nothing to lose..

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Next time help him in the kitchen and cook along with him and learn from him.. may be he likes to do it in his own way…

or he likes only what he cooks.. Ala aithe vadine cook cheymanu.. u have nothing to lose..

edho okka roju vanta chesi acknowledgements expecting TS

• Haha 1