John Abraham statement about south films

JollyReddy

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Greatest irony of this statement is that he thinks he's an actor, considering he never acted in any of his movies

Just an Eye Candy h@)

hindi cinemalu thappa inke cinemalu seyanu ante...dani mida kuda panchati pettindra ?

Do you guys really want to see JA in a Telugu movie? 

enduku offend ayitunaru ra ayya.... adu telugu cinemalu cheya annadu..manchide kada..

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sizzler said:

I think his words are being twisted and don’t see anything wrong in what he said here. 

he is wrong.. maadhi 2nd kaadhu anekanna… equally good anochuga… pakkanodu baaga cheppaadu

22 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:
6 hours ago, Sizzler said:

I think his words are being twisted and don’t see anything wrong in what he said here. 

he is wrong.. maadhi 2nd kaadhu anekanna… equally good anochuga… pakkanodu baaga cheppaadu

He gave credit to Rajamouli/RRR and expressed confidence in his film too. Just media making a non existent issue anipinchindhi…. Vallantha bane untaru… free publicity for his movie too. 

Just now, Sizzler said:

He gave credit to Rajamouli/RRR and expressed confidence in his film too. Just media making a non existent issue anipinchindhi…. Vallantha bane untaru… free publicity for his movie too. 

Are u by any chance my frnd @NaMo_JaMo