Anyone tried Vaping…any recommendations?

Trumpumpuhar

3 hours ago, Trumpumpuhar said:

Guyz… Is anyone into Vaping, I heard it is better than smoking health wise, any recommendations on which ones are the best?

I use Sofia, Shisha Sticks

• 1 year later...

It's important to find the right vape setup that suits your preferences.I've been researching different options, and one website I came across is https://e-zigaretteria.ch. They offer a wide range of vaping products, from e-cigarettes to mods and e-liquids. It's a one-stop-shop for all your vaping needs.As for recommendations, it's a good idea to start with a beginner-friendly device if you're new to vaping. Look for something easy to use and maintain. You can gradually explore more advanced setups as you become more comfortable with vaping.

• 4 weeks later...

Absolutely, been there! When it comes to vaping, it's all about finding what suits you. Thinking about how much nicotine is in a cigarette is a smart start. Vapes offer various nicotine levels, allowing you to gradually reduce intake. Personally, I started with a lower level and adjusted. Also, explore flavors – that's part of the fun!