Bollywood started campaign to promote their films in Tollywood

Starblazer

I'm finding a lot of new accounts promoting Bollywood movies in Youtube and Social media all of a sudden. Mostly Telugu cinema meeda paddaru. Currently Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, and Akshay Kumar movies promote chestunnaru. But slow ga migilina movies ki kooda ikkada promotion start chestaru. I will keep this thread as a marker to follow the trend in the future.

46 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

I'm finding a lot of new accounts promoting Bollywood movies in Youtube and Social media all of a sudden. Mostly Telugu cinema meeda paddaru. Currently Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, and Akshay Kumar movies promote chestunnaru. But slow ga migilina movies ki kooda ikkada promotion start chestaru. I will keep this thread as a marker to follow the trend in the future.

Bollywood lone evadu soodatledhu valla stars ni.. inka south lo evadu soosthadu musali khans and young nepo kids ni..time and money waste

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Bollywood lone evadu soodatledhu valla stars ni.. inka south lo evadu soosthadu musali khans and young nepo kids ni..time and money waste

SSR death + Post Covid scenario which gave access to language-agnostic entertainment for Bollywood as well as Global audience simply killed craze on B-town

• Upvote 1