Breaking News: Prime Minister Imran Khan of Pakistan has been removed from office after losing a no-confidence vote in Parliament. The vote capped a political crisis that has embroiled the country for weeks.

Golwalkar

8 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Hope this will happen to Modi soon

opposition is not that strong in India and also the youth is mostly attracted to BJP party due to its ideologies towards hinduism... 

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

opposition is not that strong in India and also the youth is mostly attracted to BJP party due to its ideologies towards hinduism... 

Anna Ind ki Pakis Chala diff vundi politics la. Neeku koncheme thelsu naa la ne about their politics. Do not finger in this hatred. Come to funny memes. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Anna Ind ki Pakis Chala diff vundi politics la. Neeku koncheme thelsu naa la ne about their politics. Do not finger in this hatred. Come to funny memes. 

true bro...I might know very few things about politics because I started ignoring Indian politics long time ago...was super tired by most politicians state and central, but I am not against BJP or Modi except a few very things that I hate...

Better I stick to funny threads and other topics not related to politics bro...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

true bro...I might know very few things about politics because I started ignoring Indian politics long time ago...was super tired by most politicians state and central, but I am not against BJP or Modi except a few very things that I hate...

Better I stick to funny threads and other topics not related to politics bro...

Just troll cheyyali cheyinchukoni povaale. Manadhantha fun muchata 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

yeah bro...thats true...ikkada chala mandhiki patience thakkuva...healthy debate cheyaru...verbal abuses ki dhigutharu...

6 minutes ago, Sucker said:

yeah bro...thats true...ikkada chala mandhiki patience thakkuva...healthy debate cheyaru...verbal abuses ki dhigutharu...

Sucker mama ni nammukunte nela nakinchestadu. :giggle: