221 g blue H1B

raghuraj

Hi All.. I went to Delhi consulate today as I was having my previous H1B rejected like 9 years ago.. I went to US again on F2 and converted to H1 and working in US from past 9 years.. I came to India now to attend my father's ritual and have to go for stamping again after 9 years for H1B.. officer again digged my old case I was able to ans most of the questions.. now again he gave me 221g blue asking for additional docs from my current employer which I was already have but he said to send in pdf to email Id provided in 221g blue slip.. once I submit docs how many days it will take.. I have. My wife and 4 years old kid in US don't know after 9 years also still same H1 issue..please guide

PD 2016 feb Adi vachina ok untundey.. but have to come to India so option lekundey.. emi cheyali ippudu.. naaku full time undi ippudu company india lo kuda undi.. office laptop undi.. May 7th varaku leave lo unna.. vadini adugutey ok untadu aa ani India nunchi chestha ra enni says avutado ippudu ani.. after May 7th.. 

• 3 months later...

Still In India.. April 14th attended interview and submitted paper work on April 17th.. on June 1st DOS reached my client and asked some qns and asked to submit some paper work Attorney responded on same day.. Now Attorney reached senator office.. Senator office called embassy and did not get any response may be they will call again this week. 

Now my manager called today and saying because I reached 90 days my paycheck need to be shifted to Indian paycheck and he will give cobra insurance for my family in US. Vadu mari same Pay istava aa ra US pay antey will update annadu.. taxes and all Indian dantlo cut avutadi.. once Visa issue solved malli US ki shift chestam antunnadu.. 

35 minutes ago, raghuraj said:

Still In India.. April 14th attended interview and submitted paper work on April 17th.. on June 1st DOS reached my client and asked some qns and asked to submit some paper work Attorney responded on same day.. Now Attorney reached senator office.. Senator office called embassy and did not get any response may be they will call again this week. 

Now my manager called today and saying because I reached 90 days my paycheck need to be shifted to Indian paycheck and he will give cobra insurance for my family in US. Vadu mari same Pay istava aa ra US pay antey will update annadu.. taxes and all Indian dantlo cut avutadi.. once Visa issue solved malli US ki shift chestam antunnadu.. 

End client aa or witch company aa bro

On 4/14/2022 at 6:46 AM, AverageDesiGuy said:

Give your attorney heads up, FTE should not have any issues.

38 minutes ago, raghuraj said:

Not to scare you but I know someone who is stuck in India since Oct 2021, same case. They reached out to the client and confirmed employment in December.. Senator calls, emails enni chesina no use.. The consulates in India are really over crowded..

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

Not to scare you but I know someone who is stuck in India since Oct 2021, same case. They reached out to the client and confirmed employment in December.. Senator calls, emails enni chesina no use.. The consulates in India are really over crowded..

Louda galu.. telisindey.. max 180 days anni undi.. chudali.. Problem is I have 4 years old bro he is missing me a lot.. 

33 minutes ago, raghuraj said:

Louda galu.. telisindey.. max 180 days anni undi.. chudali.. Problem is I have 4 years old bro he is missing me a lot.. 

Drop box better emo bro ee interviews kanna.. nuvvu dropbox eligible lekundena

14 minutes ago, toranam said:

Drop box better emo bro ee interviews kanna.. nuvvu dropbox eligible lekundena

ya lekundey.. Drop box ayina ma friends iddaru India loney unnaru.. 

On 4/14/2022 at 1:08 AM, raghuraj said:

Hi All.. I went to Delhi consulate today as I was having my previous H1B rejected like 9 years ago.. I went to US again on F2 and converted to H1 and working in US from past 9 years.. I came to India now to attend my father's ritual and have to go for stamping again after 9 years for H1B.. officer again digged my old case I was able to ans most of the questions.. now again he gave me 221g blue asking for additional docs from my current employer which I was already have but he said to send in pdf to email Id provided in 221g blue slip.. once I submit docs how many days it will take.. I have. My wife and 4 years old kid in US don't know after 9 years also still same H1 issue..please guide

PD 2016 feb Adi vachina ok untundey.. but have to come to India so option lekundey.. emi cheyali ippudu.. naaku full time undi ippudu company india lo kuda undi.. office laptop undi.. May 7th varaku leave lo unna.. vadini adugutey ok untadu aa ani India nunchi chestha ra enni says avutado ippudu ani.. after May 7th.. 

is this your first H1 stamping?

1 hour ago, raghuraj said:

Family ni rammanu india ki , choose your priorities