"Alia Bhatt is ¼ Kashmiri Pandit ¼ British-German Christian ¼ Gujarati Nagar Brahmin ¼ Gujarati Shia Muslim Ranbir Kapoor who is ½ Hindu Punjabi ½ Sikh" | Despite all this faux diversity where does their singular loyalty lie? They truly beholden to whom?

Golwalkar

31 minutes ago, Golwalkar said:

Despite all of this faux diversity, where do these people's loyalties lie?

And to whom are they beholden to?

What is their ruling ethos of their lives?

What spirit guides them? 

What is always on the 'front burner' of their minds?

Who do they dare not cross? 

I think most of us have a general idea of the answer. Feel free to add your observations. 

Bhayya e khatri mandha gurunchi manakenduku chepu..valla roots epudu anti India ne....Kapoor's and bhatts

39 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Bhayya e khatri mandha gurunchi manakenduku chepu..valla roots epudu anti India ne....Kapoor's and bhatts

Why do any of this ? 

Simple. Oblivion. Most people are unmindful of these things & many other things just like it. 

In the most plain way of putting it, most people think what they think they know will safely guide them and their children, from the cradle to the grave. And they are very sure of this. That's how they survive & even thrive. They thrive until isht hits the fan, so to speak. Then they panic & their whole world spirals into chaos if & when a crisis hits, the nature and magnitude of which they never thought they'd encounter in their lives. This is by no means an indictment of Indians alone - most people everywhere are like this and like this exclusively, with very minor regional deviations. They all think what they know & what their minds allow them to naturally learn or grasp, without much in the way of an effort, will tide them over. 

We all know that the knowledge of certain things is crucial for our welfare. Especially things you've experienced time and again and things you've developed an instinct on. These things differ based on your outlook & disposition on life but the key thing is that you share them for the greater good of humanity. Or more narrowly the greater good of your civilization. One has to start somewhere. 

The key thing - and I cannot stress this enough - is that you endeavor to share these things that you've developed a keen instinct on. Or else those things will remain with you & die with you and serve no larger purpose. Remember your experience is not mine. I do not know what you know. Your instinct is not my instinct.   

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lovecrusader said:

Pakistan na kodukulu lite 

6 hours ago, Golwalkar said:

What spirit guides them? 

I think most of us have a general idea of the answer. Feel free to add your observations. 

Loyalty is not necessarily a feature for riches and success.

They dare not cross media and mafia.

Ruling ethos = Gnosticism. 

Work hard party harder.

11 hours ago, Golwalkar said:

What spirit guides them? 

Emanna additional sheet kaavala bro question ki?