Info about Tavant Technologies

bharathicement

I am based in Belgium/Netherlands, basically residing in EU.

Got an interview scheduled for a Senior Developer position (Full-Stack developer) for clients in USA but can be 100% remote if I were to be based in EU. So the payment comes from Tavant, EU.

They are scheduling interviews but keep on cancelling. 2 rounds finished and waiting for the third round.

For a Senior Dev position, they are offering 120k Euros with benefits.

Can anyone of you shed some light mates, is this really going to happen? Do they have good roles and clients?

Basically I want to know if they are reliable employers - for a role working for US client and based in EU.

7 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

I am based in Belgium/Netherlands, basically residing in EU.

Got an interview scheduled for a Senior Developer position (Full-Stack developer) for clients in USA but can be 100% remote if I were to be based in EU. So the payment comes from Tavant, EU.

They are scheduling interviews but keep on cancelling. 2 rounds finished and waiting for the third round.

For a Senior Dev position, they are offering 120k Euros with benefits.

Can anyone of you shed some light mates, is this really going to happen? Do they have good roles and clients?

Basically I want to know if they are reliable employers - for a role working for US client and based in EU.

they got client n roles

compensation antha isthara anedhi ?

7 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

they got client n roles

compensation antha isthara anedhi ?

USA lo 200k pay cheesthunnaaru ani vinnaanu bro