Maa community lo desi uncle

DesiPokiri

34 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Just hi bye parichayam anthe, peddha favors kuda Nenu adigindhi ledhu. 

Aa mathram parichayanike he asks me favor of giving accommodation to his friend who is coming from india on H1b for 1 month, I said couple of days is fine but not a month as I don’t like sharing.

Why do some uncles who come on H1b directly from india already securing a job have this cheap mentality of saving the dollars right from day1 by giving trouble to others? Why can’t they go for motel or hotel or take a rent in sulekha?

uncle gaditho cheppu vadi intlo pettukomani leda nuvvu gay vani cheppu, edava doola teeruddi.

13 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Edo bachelor vi anukoni adigadu emo le.. idiseyi

Friend ki aithe adjust avvacchu stranger vacchi into 1 month unte etla anna

I used to work at my employer's location, my employer is implementation partner to the client I work for. Except me and my friend (who referred me for this position in the first place) rest of all are of same category, direct h1 from India. Ma friend gadi mentality emo baga kaka pattadam and kavalsina pani cheyyinchukodam. 

I did not even know that difference of opinions will be this huge between the ones who did masters and the ones who came on direct h1 as this is my first job. Even though I work for a different client and the rest of them work for another client, at our work location, they feel as if they are superior to me as they were seniors at employer's company. They tend to treat me, my friend in the same way how a typical desi manager treats his subordinates back in India, by exerting some power in what ever way they can. ma friend gadiki chepthenemo edokati le ra, anavasaranga godavalu nduku anadam thappa chesindi em ledu, inka na valla kaaka one week tharvatha ichi padesa okadiki, who happens to be the senior most of all. Ila matladathava natho, aypoyav chudu, adi chestha idi chestha annadu, but em farak padaledu. I never enjoyed their company and I observed some common traits in most of them as I worked in the same office for 2 years before the covid lockdown relieved me from this .

Most of them are fish in a well. Okkokadiki 8+ years real experience unna, they still work for a salary way less than what one would get at any other site (below 100k)

They do a lot of bitching. Like a lot. Ma employer gadu every Thursday evening compulsory mandu party pedathadu, to make sure everyone gets to know each other when drunk and manages to create a family type of atmosphere. When someone leaves the company because he wants to earn more, ma employer gadu will make a scene outta it and these bakaras will be supporting him. Prathi mandu party lo aa client manager gadu alaga, e client manager gadu ilaga, or aa evening akkada leni ma colleagues tho saha. em chillara gaallu ra bhai.

Not all of them, but a couple of them in our office tend to coincidentally somehow vanish all the time exactly when waiter shows up with check. but ilanti vaallu anni chotla untaranuko, adi vere matter.

Overall they behave somewhat cheaply, for instance food bagane unna, restaurant ki call chesi order lo konni items miss aynay ani cheppadam, papam aa grubhub gadu marla food thechi isthe, adi andari mundu edo ghana karyam chesina vadilaga proud ga feel avvadam and pakkana vaallu kuda thagattu gane praise cheydam ilantivi chala ne unnay na 2 years experience lo. 

Since I work for a different client, I don't know how these people treat my friend who works in the same client as theirs in the work related tasks, but they always make my friend the scape goat during the holiday season by swapping On call support turns with him.

• Upvote 2

In the long term I feel there will be MS caste and non-MS castes defined. Ee thread lo already fix aipoyaru. Even in creamiest layer of castes they define further refined castes like 6k niyogi bapans(as they were specifically chosen by krishna devaaraya for service).

Mooseyandi ra nayana ika chalu. H1 import or MS is irrelevant. What you learn and how you implement is.

• Haha 2

Depends on the nature of the people I guess..  I have seen both MS guys and Direct h1b’s who are kanjoos… also, most h1’s work for desi companies who pay 60 to 80K per year, which is very less.. and most of them already have loans to pay in India.. 

also direct h1b’s come with a mindset of saving as much money as possible; many don’t  even think of changing to a different employer .. MS guys are here to settle down and are more cool and relaxed.. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Aa mathram parichayanike he asks me favor of giving accommodation to his friend who is coming from india on H1b for 1 month, I said couple of days is fine but not a month as I don’t like sharing.

Why do some uncles who come on H1b directly from india already securing a job have this cheap mentality of saving the dollars right from day1 by giving trouble to others? Why can’t they go for motel or hotel or take a rent in sulekha?

Easy ba….advance ala adigina desi vuncle ni kattamanu….antha set avuddhi….

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Cheap shittt gallu

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

I am on H1b now uncle and working too, so you got it wrong.

Plus ms students share chesukuntaru as they didn’t have job yet, H1b meedha already job tho ocche uncles ki em mayarogam?

20 members in single bedroom anta edhinina dubai nenu 2 bedrroom lo 4members unam anthey

5 hours ago, Sarumankabap said:

In the long term I feel there will be MS caste and non-MS castes defined. Ee thread lo already fix aipoyaru. Even in creamiest layer of castes they define further refined castes like 6k niyogi bapans(as they were specifically chosen by krishna devaaraya for service).

Mooseyandi ra nayana ika chalu. H1 import or MS is irrelevant. What you learn and how you implement is.

@DesiPokiri @ARYA edho antuntey caste anta divert chesthubadu

6 hours ago, huma said:

uncle gaditho cheppu vadi intlo pettukomani leda nuvvu gay vani cheppu, edava doola teeruddi.

Adu andhuke room ivaledhemo 😂 

7 hours ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

I used to work at my employer's location, my employer is implementation partner to the client I work for. Except me and my friend (who referred me for this position in the first place) rest of all are of same category, direct h1 from India. Ma friend gadi mentality emo baga kaka pattadam and kavalsina pani cheyyinchukodam. 

I did not even know that difference of opinions will be this huge between the ones who did masters and the ones who came on direct h1 as this is my first job. Even though I work for a different client and the rest of them work for another client, at our work location, they feel as if they are superior to me as they were seniors at employer's company. They tend to treat me, my friend in the same way how a typical desi manager treats his subordinates back in India, by exerting some power in what ever way they can. ma friend gadiki chepthenemo edokati le ra, anavasaranga godavalu nduku anadam thappa chesindi em ledu, inka na valla kaaka one week tharvatha ichi padesa okadiki, who happens to be the senior most of all. Ila matladathava natho, aypoyav chudu, adi chestha idi chestha annadu, but em farak padaledu. I never enjoyed their company and I observed some common traits in most of them as I worked in the same office for 2 years before the covid lockdown relieved me from this .

Most of them are fish in a well. Okkokadiki 8+ years real experience unna, they still work for a salary way less than what one would get at any other site (below 100k)

They do a lot of bitching. Like a lot. Ma employer gadu every Thursday evening compulsory mandu party pedathadu, to make sure everyone gets to know each other when drunk and manages to create a family type of atmosphere. When someone leaves the company because he wants to earn more, ma employer gadu will make a scene outta it and these bakaras will be supporting him. Prathi mandu party lo aa client manager gadu alaga, e client manager gadu ilaga, or aa evening akkada leni ma colleagues tho saha. em chillara gaallu ra bhai.

Not all of them, but a couple of them in our office tend to coincidentally somehow vanish all the time exactly when waiter shows up with check. but ilanti vaallu anni chotla untaranuko, adi vere matter.

Overall they behave somewhat cheaply, for instance food bagane unna, restaurant ki call chesi order lo konni items miss aynay ani cheppadam, papam aa grubhub gadu marla food thechi isthe, adi andari mundu edo ghana karyam chesina vadilaga proud ga feel avvadam and pakkana vaallu kuda thagattu gane praise cheydam ilantivi chala ne unnay na 2 years experience lo. 

Since I work for a different client, I don't know how these people treat my friend who works in the same client as theirs in the work related tasks, but they always make my friend the scape goat during the holiday season by swapping On call support turns with him.

Inthaki aaa implementation partner perento cheppandi saar