rice tho patu em mix chestaru

Barney_Stinson

nenu annam tina kunda undalenu .. no matter how hard i try.. my body is addicted to that .. but okko sari 50% quinoa mix chesta .. anything continuously on a long run may not be good..

meeku telsina alternatives unte cheppandi 

1 minute ago, Barney_Stinson said:

nenu annam tina kunda undalenu .. no matter how hard i try.. my body is addicted to that .. but okko sari 50% quinoa mix chesta .. anything continuously on a long run may not be good..

Try mixing more raw veggies in a bowl of rice with your fav curry , raw veggies make me full fast so I can suggest that 

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Try mixing more raw veggies in a bowl of rice with your fav curry , raw veggies make me full fast so I can suggest that 

you mean just raw not boiled, meru chesei cheppandi bro

3 minutes ago, Barney_Stinson said:

you mean just raw not boiled, meru chesei cheppandi bro

Yes just raw like carrots broccoli n cucumbers, I prefer some veggies raw as we Indian cook veggies too much until they are burnt and I feel we will eat burnt food at the end of the day with less nutrition value. So be it chicken curry or dal, I ll simply add rice in a bowl to it, add some carrots, cucumbers, broccoli and dessert as an apple after evry meal, so that I feel full immediately after meal so that won’t eat junk food feeling hungry again 

I don't know man , ee madhya chala desi households stopped eating white rice altogether , its a trend I guess

but let me tell you something , maa dad parents iddaru 90+ bathikaru and they did not have bp , diabetes or any major life style diseases , old age valla koncham slow down ayyaru ante after 80..

they used to live in village and eat rice every day , only thing I observed is they do a lot of physical word around , khali ga undaru mana laga..very active always..

so I think most of the life style issues we have is probably due to being sedentary (for the larger part) , as long as you don't eat sh*tty junk food and pure sugary drinks I think you are good..

people are going to extreme lengths with diet but I'm not sure if its sustainable , anyway I'm no expert , this is my person opinion , take it with 2 pinches of salt..

• Upvote 2

Just now, Peddayana said:

I don't know man , ee madhya chala desi households stopped eating white rice altogether , its a trend I guess

but let me tell you something , maa dad parents iddaru 90+ bathikaru and they did not have bp , diabetes or any major life style diseases , old age valla koncham slow down ayyaru ante after 80..

they used to live in village and eat rice every day , only thing I observed is they do a lot of physical word around , khali ga undaru mana laga..very active always..

so I think most of the life style issues we have is probably due to being sedentary (for the larger part) , as long as you don't eat sh*tty junk food and pure sugary drinks I think you are good..

people are going to extreme lengths with diet but I'm not sure if its sustainable , anyway I'm no expert , this is my person opinion , take it with 2 pinches of salt..

This is what i have been telling this db IT uncles that rice is not bad. Physical activity untey chaalu rice gives more energy alani kumbal kumbal buryanis thinakudadhu tennisuncal laaga

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Peddayana said:

Yes mana past generations are organic food and these generations are eating adulterated ones in every food, plus one should have a physical activity everyday for longevity 

I love eating rice.Never imagined dinner/lunch without rice. Been enlightened and I did quit rice. Successfully 6th month without rice, sugar, wheat. Replaced rice with cauliflower rice

I shifted to brown rice/chapathi and occasionally eating white rice, biryani laantivi. White rice tastes good so ekkuva tinta so anduke shifted to brown so in take taggindi. Brown rice lo arsenic ekkuva ani vinna.......so daily tinadam not good if it is true. Also rice tho paatu... 2-3 boiled eggs or some veggies, air fried chicken, chicken minced  etc. so easy ga fill aypotundi.  

1 hour ago, Barney_Stinson said:

Did you try millets? It will give u the same “feel” as rice..it goes well with curries, pickles, rasam, curd .. weekly once rice treat pettukoni migitha days eat brown r, millets or cracked wheat

21 hours ago, Peddayana said:

Just to appear posh baa. Herd ni follow avvadam. Manam entha kathalu padi thellola behave cheddam ankunna lopala orginal alage vuntadi.

21 hours ago, Peddayana said:

That is it + quality has gone down — 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Barney_Stinson said:

Aavakaya 

majjiga

pappu

rasam etc.,