Interview kick start ovaru aina tisuku ara??

csrcsr

I’ve attended one of their demos and it’s worth for newbies like 0-4 hrs experience fellows..some of their suggestions and methods are good but it’s not like they create the exact scenarios. Materials anni online la vuntayi…peddaga tech skills emi improve kaavu..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

I’ve attended one of their demos and it’s worth for newbies like 0-4 hrs experience fellows..some of their suggestions and methods are good but it’s not like they create the exact scenarios. Materials anni online la vuntayi…peddaga tech skills emi improve kaavu..

Yaa yaa this is for basics bro tech companies sangathi telisinde kada basi s rubbutunaru

5 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Interview kick start ovaru aina tisukunara reviews personal experience,  reviews will help others post here

not worth man. i also thought of taking but  i learned on my own.

Just now, csrcsr said:

Java backend cloud bro 14 mediocre dev😀

NP bro. Start slow, keep daily only 1 leetcode problem as a target. Slowly increase the pace.

leetcode has around 500 problems. It might scare you.

Try Algoexpert (good for beginner's) , which has famous 150 LC questions with explanations.

Target all easy and medium problems in Algoexpert.

If you are consistent, after 2 months or so, you will start feeling comfortable. Just don't give up. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Complex said:

NP bro. Start slow, keep daily only 1 leetcode problem as a target. Slowly increase the pace.

leetcode has around 500 problems. It might scare you.

Try Algoexpert (good for beginner's) , which has famous 150 LC questions with explanations.

Target all easy and medium problems in Algoexpert.

If you are consistent, after 2 months or so, you will start feeling comfortable. Just don't give up. 

Yaa algo expert bagundi started with it paina neetcode kuda bagundi e renud chesthe masthu anukunta

Leetcode is good enough IMO. Aa forums lo solutions and discussions mostly cover everything you need. Leetcode subscription tesuko or if you are just starting, solve all problems with free account and buy a subscription during thanksgiving when they have it discount.

All in all, aa $8000 subscription emi vaddu man. You have so many free resources and they should help you crack most of FAANG companies.