Tech learning roadmaps…

dasari4kntr

6 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Interviee kick start nenu tiuskoledu but my close friend took it 8k anta they have regular assignments,  spot tests, mock interviees etc again it all depends on how much time we sincerely put it bro , if yiu can put time by yourself yiu can donit too leetcode or algo expert io

Technology doesn't matter get expert in one language now a days go is also very popular , microservices and cloud any thing is fine gcp aws or azure ,3 months effort pedithe yiu can come back on track 

Sincerely praying all your issues should be solved both job and immigration 

Good luck bro🙏

Bro Mari mee friend ki 200k job Emina vachindha vadu advertising like we have references from faang antadu and we placed more candidates with 300k 200k + ani 

inkka elantivi Emina unnaya 

12 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Bro Mari mee friend ki 200k job Emina vachindha vadu advertising like we have references from faang antadu and we placed more candidates with 300k 200k + ani 

inkka elantivi Emina unnaya 

No actually ge got but counter offer tho he is staying that's different story bro they will just give you references with linked in yiu can get the contacts references too but whole point is he will give you rhythm for the prep work

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

No actually ge got but counter offer tho he is staying that's different story bro they will just give you references with linked in yiu can get the contacts references too but whole point is he will give you rhythm for the prep work

Ippudu paisal tagincharu edo naku schorlar ship istha annadi but still I feel expensive 

18 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Avarina interview ki preparation kosam e course tesuku kunara 

from interview kick start nuchi course tesukunara ??

asalu ela prepare avutunaru Meeru andaru to get good position 

or full time jobs 

I am in qa automation domain 

@csrcsr @viky. @Spartan @dasari4kntr

ఇలాంటి workshop ఒకటి అటెండ్ అవ్వు…you will get some idea…

మొదట్లో నీకు అర్దం కాకపోవచ్చు…కానీ ప్రతి అర్దంకాని విషయాన్ని తెలుసుకోడానికి ప్రయత్నించు…అప్పడు..నీకు పూర్తి అవగాహన మరియు confidence వస్తుంది…

don’t learn for faang or full time…learn it for you with passion and curious…then if you are ready…those jobs you will get easily…

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

QA positions ki GC ead andaru FT ki adugutunaru TCS 120k Mphasis 130k

mind tree 125k 

with benifits 

looks like they are really short of resources 

Yes…Short of resource is there…

i came to know that today..

54 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Yes…Short of resource is there…

i came to know that today..

2023 ki Jan lo prepare ayithe full jobs untai and if you are talented, we can Demond more also 

lead resources are not there everyone doing either two jobs or leaving the current client and taking FTE

HOPE I will prepare well and do the best in next year or 

44 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

2023 ki Jan lo prepare ayithe full jobs untai and if you are talented, we can Demond more also 

lead resources are not there everyone doing either two jobs or leaving the current client and taking FTE

HOPE I will prepare well and do the best in next year or 

All the best bro….