Wild Wild Country

The_Mentalist

1 hour ago, Suhaas said:

“Tough Titties”

This dialog in media is lit(fire) man

emanna sarcasm

kgf lo rocky bhai kanna too much Ma Sheela just nailed it

9 hours ago, neo26 said:

Vinod Khanna career peak time lo gave up and became a follower of Osho. Think he stayed here for few years before going back to Bollywood.

I heard bolly celebs kuda linked up ani kani series lo supiyaledhu

seems like

11 hours ago, BeerBob123 said:

Inka unda 

manam join avacha?

aa community vundi.. I went there back in 2017/2018.. They claimed that the land is zoned for agriculture and they cannot use it for community living.. that has been their entire argument to harass these people.. but the irony.. after shutting it down, they never destroyed it.. the facility is now a christian youth missionary.. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jatka Bandi said:

aa community vundi.. I went there back in 2017/2018.. They claimed that the land is zoned for agriculture and they cannot use it for community living.. that has been their entire argument to harass these people.. but the irony.. after shutting it down, they never destroyed it.. the facility is now a christian youth missionary.. 

Good information to know. The hypocrisy from Oregon is suffocating. Ironic for a place that considers itself to have a capital that calls itself the contemporary hispter town