Sushinra man

netflix series

Rajneesh foundation story

didn’t know about it till now… 

ni yavva KGF panikiraadhu dhini mundhu

excellent docu-series

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Old one bro release ayinapudu padukokunda mottam series finish chesa fuse egirindi chusi

Nen first mormons in Utah sushina the sweet talk ani docu-series

then saw this one.. I see it is released 2018… nen late ga sushina

endhi man KGF ikkada nundi konni scenes lepindu ga

masth series

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, The_Mentalist said:

Sushinra man

netflix series

excellent docu-series

Super series...nenu chusina mottham...Sheela story maathram highlight...heard from one of my colleague who was from the same place that Sheela was the mastermind of everything there...

Forensic Files lo oka case untadhi akkada town lo salmonella breakout issue..whole town went dark after this and still they cant recuperate from the past...many people moved out and most businesses were in loss...I thought this series will show more about the salmonella breakout too but nothing  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Super series...nenu chusina mottham...Sheela story maathram highlight...heard from one of my colleague who was from the same place that Sheela was the mastermind of everything there...

Forensic Files lo oka case untadhi akkada town lo salmonella breakout issue..whole town went dark after this and still they cant recuperate from the past...many people moved out and most businesses were in loss...I thought this series will show more about the salmonella breakout too but nothing  

Sheela is like Rocky Bhai

media lo statements emanna ichindha… oka desi woman in US dhummurepindhi… kudos to her

nen forensic files chushna anni episodes… I love that they put the crime in 20mins with real images and videos… very few madeup shots or actors. 
I was never scared by horror or any other stuff but, forensic files scared me a lot.. Now I use home security and cameras alround my house lol

1 hour ago, The_Mentalist said:

Sushinra man

netflix series

excellent docu-series

aadu king size life ..... Noru therava kunda jeevinchadam ela anedhi vadini choosi nerchukovali ..

Rgv and co gang ki vaadey adhi guruvu ..

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, The_Mentalist said:

Sheela is like Rocky Bhai

media lo statements emanna ichindha… oka desi woman in US dhummurepindhi… kudos to her

nen forensic files chushna anni episodes… I love that they put the crime in 20mins with real images and videos… very few madeup shots or actors. 
I was never scared by horror or any other stuff but, forensic files scared me a lot.. Now I use home security and cameras alround my house lol

Forensic files, x files, mind hunters, homeland Ilanti series anni list vey baa