Hypocrite advi shesh

JackSeal

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

I am patriotic towards India and I love India ani telling and his father got him US citizenship when he was minor against his wishes ani told in open heart with RK … arey battebaz G kindaki 38years vachai who stopped you now renouncing US chitizenship and getting Indian chitizenship.

Haha.. good observation...

May be think this way,, his country of origin/citizenship doesn't matter for the industry he is in.

As long as he is good to the country.. don't see anything wrong 

Manakey two faces untai.....we have different opinions and feelings untai but act differently ..Inga vaallu actor 3-4 faces undatam common braaahh...problem enti antey ee actorssss pyaaans vaallu maatlaadedhi anni nijaalu anukuntaaaru ....

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RedThupaki said:

Manakey two faces untai.....we have different opinions and feelings untai but act differently ..Inga vaallu actor 3-4 faces undatam common braaahh...problem enti antey ee actorssss pyaaans vaallu maatlaadedhi anni nijaalu anukuntaaaru ....

Pappu batch antheha kacheri lo particioate chesama manodu gakapothey tokkesama

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, KadapaKingg said:

They are actors for a reason.. Screen paina okati screen venakala okati valla lives and talks..

Except balayya prathi na mogga gadu screen acting bayata continues 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, JackSeal said:

I am patriotic towards India and I love India ani telling and his father got him US citizenship when he was minor against his wishes ani told in open heart with RK … arey battebaz G kindaki 38years vachai who stopped you now renouncing US chitizenship and getting Indian chitizenship.

Major movie promotion kosam desha bhakti choopinchaka tappadu

12 hours ago, Lovecrusader said:

Good post ra paakie jackie after a longtime 

Why so much hate towards any outsider ? Try to find some or other small issue and ignore 100 such things from Nepo kids...

Did anyone ask how many surgeries RCT has ? 

Leave that , can we at least see his teenage photos 😂

No wonder something call Nepo kids fans as Nepo slaves ... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Why so much hate towards any outsider ? Try to find some or other small issue and ignore 100 such things from Nepo kids...

Did anyone ask how many surgeries RCT has ? 

Leave that , can we at least see his teenage photos 😂

No wonder something call Nepo kids fans as Nepo slaves ... 

why hate so much on anyone? Whether it’s outsider or Nepo? What’s wrong if rct had surgery for his career? Everyone is paying to watch their movie at their will…no one’s forcing anyone.

okadiki success ravadam alasyam...vastarayya oora kukkalu meeda padpipotaru asala..now ppl like you will find out what dress he wore in school and if green/orange color you will tag him as anti indian/pro hindu etc..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Original Profile said:

why hate so much on anyone? Whether it’s outsider or Nepo? What’s wrong if rct had surgery for his career? Everyone is paying to watch their movie at their will…no one’s forcing anyone.

Nice cover drive.... Ask same questions and then leave it to audience to watch 

Don't project them as demi gods