Papam ramxharan gadu

csrcsr

1 hour ago, RedThupaki said:

Ayyyoo intha bhaaari dialogue kottindhaa....ala ayithey oka phakeeeer felli chesukoni untey ayipothundhi kadhaa...vellakki pyaaans kaavali...pyaaans veeella kosam sraavaalli....whistles..papercutsss..milkaabhishekhams.....malli politicall partiess pedithey egurukuntuu votes veyaali....audio functions etc ki queues kattaali...oka zooo parkkk of actors ni dhimpinaa andarni choodali...etc etc...but if pyaaans are curious abt bit of personal life she got so bothered....what a hypocritical life...thu......

kids is their personal thing bro one should not enter in to it 

its sensitive thing n u should understand that

ram charan n upasana both r nice people

sarey migatha sodhi issues antey ah pk gadiki siru n snake bob daughter ki vunnayi controversies u can talk on those 

1 hour ago, RedThupaki said:

Ayyyoo intha bhaaari dialogue kottindhaa....ala ayithey oka phakeeeer felli chesukoni untey ayipothundhi kadhaa...vellakki pyaaans kaavali...pyaaans veeella kosam sraavaalli....whistles..papercutsss..milkaabhishekhams.....malli politicall partiess pedithey egurukuntuu votes veyaali....audio functions etc ki queues kattaali...oka zooo parkkk of actors ni dhimpinaa andarni choodali...etc etc...but if pyaaans are curious abt bit of personal life she got so bothered....what a hypocritical life...thu......

8 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

Dheentlaa edupu emundhi vaaa..mee sollu kaburlu...evaru edcahaaru vayya...aa south kaapurrrs pyaamily ni choosi...??asalu nenu comments cheyyaledhu....ee thread la...

Aaa lady ni recent times la media baaga poke chesthundhi ...what abt children and kids planning ani...she is getting irritated for the same...thats why she had posed that question to saaaadhgruxru...dhaaniki nenu chepedhi...celebritiess ayithey anthey untundhi...people will do nose dive into personal lifesss...why to get irritated that much...even dianaaaaa princess ney papparaaaziii chase chesthey she met with an accidenttt...atluntadhi....idhemundi.

First ardham chesuko tharavtha comments cheyyi...ee edupu...bonguu boshanaam dialogues tharavatha

Em maatladuthunnav asala? Leka payina esina post marchipoyinava? Antha clear gaa fans adigithe anukunta,, thu annav?

28 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

kids is their personal thing bro one should not enter in to it 

its sensitive thing n u should understand that

ram charan n upasana both r nice people

sarey migatha sodhi issues antey ah pk gadiki siru n snake bob daughter ki vunnayi controversies u can talk on those 

I didn't say anything abt ramserannn and his spouse...plzz go through it again....Off late mediaa is poking her abt kidsss....dhaanikey sadhguruuu ni edho pedha issue lekka adigindhi antunaaa...I don't have any concern abt there kids...being celebritiess people question chesthaaaru dhaanikey intha hadaavidi enduku ani naa yokka idhi...infact she made it big now.....i have nothing to do with their personal life at all...atleast in this thread...pedhalu meeru kooda misunderstanding chesukunaaru kadha sir...

15 minutes ago, YOU said:

Em maatladuthunnav asala? Leka payina esina post marchipoyinava? Antha clear gaa fans adigithe anukunta,, thu annav?

Anna...enni saaarlu chepanu....malli chepthunaa vinu...ee upasaaanaaa madam ...ee sadhguruuu ni question chesi Inka ekkuva focus ayettu chesukundhi....celebritiess kabattii...everyone peep into their personal life only...adhi anthey inka...kids topics baaga circulate ayyesariki she got irritated and raised such question to saadhguruuuu, to me which is not at all required...

Pyaaans and media alaagey untaaru... dhaanikey antha hadaavidi enduku "thu" anna....I didn't mean anything to her personal life or her kids or planning...etc etc...chill out...malla okasaari chaduvu...

2 hours ago, RedThupaki said:

Nuvveydho try chesthunav...they are from celebrities league and legendssss....so people will keep enquiring abt their life...etc etc...many people take them as inspiration too....celebrityy status unnappuduu papparaaziiii....pyaaans requests...and pyaaans will die for them....personal life personal life ani buildups...evaru disturb chesaaaru amey personal life ni?

It's just someone may ask what abt kids ...dhaanikeyy oyammaa...naa life naa istam ...ee range buildup enduku...andarni adagaru kadha?

Bonguu lo meGayyy pyaaamily...I don't even care abt movies...edho fun angle just for spamming thappa...

Nuvvu meggaayyy pyaamily ni venakesukoni raavali antey raa...anthey kaani sollu kaburlu chepaku...upasaanaa gyaaan iyyamaaku....nenu correct gaa adigina...nuvvey answers ivvaleka...megayyy pyaamily...hatredness etc etc thesthunaav...

One more thing...ram seriooo pillalu gurunchi ekkuva feel ayedhi meGayyy pyaaans ey...or some media who points out and asks such question to her....no body even care her...you take it easy...

Ok thanks 

Media loki rakunda, family and business chusukunte evadu adagadu intiki vachi.. Celebrity attention kavali ante konni answer ivvaka tappadu

3 hours ago, Original Profile said:

intha hatred vunna vadiki cheppina waste le…but I’ll give my try. Asalu paina post ki Nuvvu cheppina daniki emina meaning vundha?

aame life aame ishtam ani cheppina daniki….political parties…paalabishekaalatho aame ki enti pani? Is she a middle class person who wanted to get fame? They may be even richer than chiru family. Chiru or Pawan political party peditey valla daughter in law personal life kavala? Does it make any sense?

Mega family meedha hatred vundhi ok. But sambandham lekunda posts veyyaku bro…stick to the topic. Kaadhu oorikey edustha ante that’s fine. I won’t respond and you can have all the fun

not possible bro, she married a big celebrity, her husband is chiru son, and she is daugghter in law of chiru family, what that means she herself is a big celebrity, her husband, her FIL, her etc etc., all are celebrities right ?

when celebrity people asks questions related to both personal and public life right ? 

take PK, he did 3 marriages right, still all political parties questioning him right,  he dont have a choice he has to face that..

samething applies to upasana... 

i am not anyones fan or ac, pleade dont tag me, i was only making some sense here, getting the point straight. 

56 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

not possible bro, she married a big celebrity, her husband is chiru son, and she is daugghter in law of chiru family, what that means she herself is a big celebrity, her husband, her FIL, her etc etc., all are celebrities right ?

when celebrity people asks questions related to both personal and public life right ? 

take PK, he did 3 marriages right, still all political parties questioning him right,  he dont have a choice he has to face that..

samething applies to upasana... 

i am not anyones fan or ac, pleade dont tag me, i was only making some sense here, getting the point straight. 

Not denying that. But this is obviously a sensitive personal subject for her and she expressed her displeasure many times. Despite when some people are still bothering her…she raised that point on a bigger level. At least some people might understand now and will stop bothering her. Adhi kuda thappu ante ela?  Aa level ki velli adigindhi ante Entha chiraku vacchi vundaali. And marriages or some other at least kontha mana chethullo vuntundhi…ability of one person to reproduce is beyond us. 

27 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

Not denying that. But this is obviously a sensitive personal subject for her and she expressed her displeasure many times. Despite when some people are still bothering her…she raised that point on a bigger level. At least some people might understand now and will stop bothering her. Adhi kuda thappu ante ela?  Aa level ki velli adigindhi ante Entha chiraku vacchi vundaali. And marriages or some other at least kontha mana chethullo vuntundhi…ability of one person to reproduce is beyond us. 

yes, but questioning is not wrong, antunna, she can answer in her own way with her own reasons, and no body would bother or care, 

did she ever say why she dont want to go for kids bhyaa ? just asking 

26 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

yes, but questioning is not wrong, antunna, she can answer in her own way with her own reasons, and no body would bother or care, 

did she ever say why she dont want to go for kids bhyaa ? just asking 

Nope…and may be she have some health related issues. Because she once said not to worry as she has an entire Apollo behind her to fix issues.

• Upvote 1