Imagine your life in USA with good salary but without wife and kids

huma

5 hours ago, huma said:

family ni kuda cut cheste inka happy ga untav, andaru avasaraaniki vaadukune vaare. You will realise this when your child grows up and get married. Your wife will keep you happy until and unless you fulfill her needs, stop that for a while and see then she will show her true colors. Children are there to take your energy,time and money.

Not sure every child but i saw the daugthers of my pinni and babai doing it. They use them for house moving, heavy lifting gatra but will not even stay in their house even when working in the same city. They want parents out of their celebrations but participate in their work.

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Not sure every child but i saw the daugthers of my pinni and babai doing it. They use them for house moving, heavy lifting gatra but will not even stay in their house even when working in the same city. They want parents out of their celebrations but participate in their work.

Today's children treat their parents as order suppliers, parents kuda ati gaarabham chestunnaru. Current generation parents ki solid kashtaalu vastayi appudu anipistaadi enduku kannaama ani.

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

That's the problem.

In India everyone is a politician who look after their own gain. What do you think the end result would be?

In US, husband and wife have a greater understanding and don't have their parents meddling in their affair.

Annayya over excite kaaku nenu India ki visit ki vachanu. Dont know what future holds for you, enjoy your husbandhood and parenthood.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, huma said:

Today's children treat their parents as order suppliers, parents kuda ati gaarabham chestunnaru. Current generation parents ki solid kashtaalu vastayi appudu anipistaadi enduku kannaama ani.

some good kids are also there

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

some good kids are also there

Financially well unna families lo kids are good because take care of everything else.

7 hours ago, huma said:

Annayya over excite kaaku nenu India ki visit ki vachanu. Dont know what future holds for you, enjoy your husbandhood and parenthood.

India lo alane untundhi.

Talk to old nris in US.