Any Better call saul fans here?

tennisluvrredux

9 hours ago, DJBravo said:

Now I am curious to watch BCS..

watched first season and never really got on that train to watch all episodes. Ekado slow ga drag chesinatu anipichindi. 

BB was gripping and intense all because of Mr Walter White. Always a fan of him 

BCS lo Lalo Ani o character untaadu.

Probably one of the best on screen villains ever 

On 7/12/2022 at 12:11 PM, tom brady said:

Can some1 refresh my memory with what happened to Jimmy towards the end of BB?

They just show he got new identity (bought from vacuum repair shop ) and escapes.

In BCS, they show him working at cinnabon in Arkansas... But most of BCS is flashback of what happened before BB.. 

On 7/12/2022 at 12:10 PM, tom brady said:

Done with latest episode..so Kim isn't dying looks like

She is not in BB, so either she left him permanently or some thing terrible happened... After what happened, I don't think they can have normal relationship...

2 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

She is not in BB, so either she left him permanently or some thing terrible happened... After what happened, I don't think they can have normal relationship...

She left him for good, and went far far away from him. Remember that she grew up in Nebraska, so Jimmy(Saul) goes to live in Omaha, Nebraska working as a manager in Cinnabon perhaps hoping to see her some day. 

But I bet she didn't go back to Nebraska, I think we will never know where she went. 

But this is the end of Kim Wexler's character in BCS