Home cinema projectors suggestions

HEROO

Friend is using Vava 4K short throw projector.. it is beautiful… no need to mount.. you can just put it on the floor.. 

I have an Epson 4010.. Epson is the best when it comes to reliability and also warranty support… projecting this to a 150 inch screen… 

screen size depends on the length of the room and also the throw distance… and where you are mounting the projector..  don’t buy the screen first… buy the projector and then calculate the throw distance… 

One more question ust projectors disturbance vundada madyalo distraction laaga ? Ma sitting place back nundi project cheskunte better kada always so that projection rays disturbance vundadu

8 minutes ago, HEROO said:

One more question ust projectors disturbance vundada madyalo distraction laaga ? Ma sitting place back nundi project cheskunte better kada always so that projection rays disturbance vundadu

Short throw ante u can project from within a foot from the wall. I have a 100in screen thats projected from 8in distance. I placed the projector on top of the chest where ur 5.1/7.1 receiver is usually placed.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Friend is using Vava 4K short throw projector.. it is beautiful… no need to mount.. you can just put it on the floor.. 

I have an Epson 4010.. Epson is the best when it comes to reliability and also warranty support… projecting this to a 150 inch screen… 

screen size depends on the length of the room and also the throw distance… and where you are mounting the projector..  don’t buy the screen first… buy the projector and then calculate the throw distance… 

So is vava picture quality better than epson ?

@Thokkalee

2 hours ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Short throw ante u can project from within a foot from the wall. I have a 100in screen thats projected from 8in distance. I placed the projector on top of the chest where ur 5.1/7.1 receiver is usually placed.

What model do you use?

5 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Depends on lot of factors like window light, surface type etc...

In general, you are better off investing on screen.. it will look great and also gives great picture quality. If that's not possible, you can paint with special paint - Sherwin Williams I think sells one for this purpose 

direct walll paina paint esi dani meeda project cheyala?

10 hours ago, rako said:

on side wall, picture quality baguntunda brother? or we need to buy projector screen ??

I painted wall with projector paint color, check with shewin williams, do not paint just white color. It needs a special screen white paint. Works well

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HEROO said:

got ust projectors main thing is screen..

go with vava screen 100 or 120inc. dont go for any cheaper screens

i have vava 100in screen.