How many people here eat beef?

veerigadu

beef overrated in my opinion - konni saarlu try chesa taste penchukundhamani. Kaani endhuko workout kaale. maybe if we ourselves cook in home it can be tastier. same with turkey - eppudu nacchale.

Goat meat is best for me. Bacon has excellent flavor kaani too much anipisthadhi naaku. Duck is good if cooked well.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

beef overrated in my opinion - konni saarlu try chesa taste penchukundhamani. Kaani endhuko workout kaale. maybe if we ourselves cook in home it can be tastier. same with turkey - eppudu nacchale.

Goat meat is best for me. Bacon has excellent flavor kaani too much anipisthadhi naaku. Duck is good if cooked well.

Yes bro beef ejadhu ikada lamb/goat and bacon super untadhi

2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Yes bro beef ejadhu ikada lamb/goat and bacon super untadhi

ikkada ante ekkada bro ? in my area outside food is now very boring. no innovation nothing. I heard dallaspuram is good. They even make goat meat burgers there.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

you kill them when they are babies.

Babies are chicks (or embryos). vegetarians call eggs as vegetarian (I’m a non-vegetarian)

many people don’t know these facts and think what they know is knowledge:

The fundamental difference between an egg and an embryo is that the embryo is created after the sperm and egg are fertilized (involving a rooster - or KODI PUNJU), whereas an egg is retrieved from the ovary and frozen prior to fertilization. Only an embryo or a developed being can feel pain.

When You Eat An Egg Are You Eating A Baby Chick?

https://indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/eat-egg-eating-baby-chick.php

for a chicken to develop from an egg it must be fertilized. Most eggs sold commercially in the grocery store are from poultry farms and have not been fertilized (mated with a rooster). In fact, laying hens at most commercial farms have never even seen a rooster.

roosters are not housed with the laying hens. If the eggs are fertile and cell development is detected during the candling process, they are removed from commerce. Chances are you've never eaten a fertilized egg, because nearly all eggs sold commercially are produced by hens that have not mated. The difference between fertilized and unfertilized eggs comes down to whether a rooster has been involved or not. Most commercial egg farms have strictly all-female flocks because male chickens aren't needed for egg production and aren't suitable for meat either (chickens raised for meat are a different breed). You can eat fertilized eggs too and is no difference between nutrition facts of unfertilized and fertilized eggs.

Hens will lay eggs with or without a rooster. Without a rooster, your hens' eggs are infertile, so won't develop or hatch into chicks.

https://chickenslife.com/rooster-and-eggs-eating/

not for the weak hearts - why are all male chicks killed when they are just a day old?

https://kb.rspca.org.au/knowledge-base/what-happens-with-male-chicks-in-the-egg-industry/

NSFW - How Are Chicken Eggs Fertilized

https://www.thehappychickencoop.com/how-are-chicken-eggs-fertilized/

also, eggs in the USA are WASHED which means they need to be refrigerated all the time and should not be left outside for more than 2 hours (even though technically we can still eat eggs lying outside for more than a few of hours). Eggs in other countries are unwashed, have a coating on their shell (bloom) from the hen giving them a shield from bacteria and can be left at room temperature and will stay fine outside for consumption for a couple of weeks.

9 minutes ago, SGB said:

Babies are chicks (or embryos). vegetarians call eggs as vegetarian (I’m a non-vegetarian)

many people don’t know these facts and think what they know is knowledge:

The fundamental difference between an egg and an embryo is that the embryo is created after the sperm and egg are fertilized (involving a rooster - or KODI PUNJU), whereas an egg is retrieved from the ovary and frozen prior to fertilization. Only an embryo or a developed being can feel pain.

When You Eat An Egg Are You Eating A Baby Chick?

https://indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/eat-egg-eating-baby-chick.php

for a chicken to develop from an egg it must be fertilized. Most eggs sold commercially in the grocery store are from poultry farms and have not been fertilized (mated with a rooster). In fact, laying hens at most commercial farms have never even seen a rooster.

roosters are not housed with the laying hens. If the eggs are fertile and cell development is detected during the candling process, they are removed from commerce. Chances are you've never eaten a fertilized egg, because nearly all eggs sold commercially are produced by hens that have not mated. The difference between fertilized and unfertilized eggs comes down to whether a rooster has been involved or not. Most commercial egg farms have strictly all-female flocks because male chickens aren't needed for egg production and aren't suitable for meat either (chickens raised for meat are a different breed). You can eat fertilized eggs too and is no difference between nutrition facts of unfertilized and fertilized eggs.

Hens will lay eggs with or without a rooster. Without a rooster, your hens' eggs are infertile, so won't develop or hatch into chicks.

https://chickenslife.com/rooster-and-eggs-eating/

not for the weak hearts - why are all male chicks killed when they are just a day old?

https://kb.rspca.org.au/knowledge-base/what-happens-with-male-chicks-in-the-egg-industry/

NSFW - How Are Chicken Eggs Fertilized

https://www.thehappychickencoop.com/how-are-chicken-eggs-fertilized/

also, eggs in the USA are WASHED which means they need to be refrigerated all the time and should not be left outside for more than 2 hours (even though technically we can still eat eggs lying outside for more than a few of hours). Eggs in other countries are unwashed, have a coating on their shell (bloom) from the hen giving them a shield from bacteria and can be left at room temperature and will stay fine outside for consumption for a couple of weeks.

chaa - so no killing is invovled. what do you think happens to these hens - farmed in millions - only for their eggs? you think they die naturally and are given a burial ?. This is what happens :

"Most are euthanised and then either sent for rendering to be converted into protein meal for feed or turned into pet food. Hens that are at the end of their laying life are considered a by-product of the egg industry, unlike broilers that are reared for meat and are a valuable food product"

24 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa - so no killing is invovled. what do you think happens to these hens - farmed in millions - only for their eggs? you think they die naturally and are given a burial ?. This is what happens :

"Most are euthanised and then either sent for rendering to be converted into protein meal for feed or turned into pet food. Hens that are at the end of their laying life are considered a by-product of the egg industry, unlike broilers that are reared for meat and are a valuable food product"

I already answered your point. Eating unfertilized eggs is not killing babies because they are not chicks or even embryos. Period.

you are welcome to argue with yourself and behave like an a-hole if you want as I’m not going to continue your argument.

2 minutes ago, SGB said:

I already answered your point. Eating unfertilized eggs is not killing babies because they are not chicks or even embryos. Period.

you are welcome to argue with yourself if you want as I’m not going to continue your argument.

its clearly a devious argument. Because you are ignoring that by eating eggs you participate in the same industry with full knowledge that these chickens will be killed after they are done with laying eggs.

This is not some school debate for "gotchas". Develop an actual understanding and grow up.

6 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Characterless idiot … 

6 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Characterless idiot … 

Rojuki okasaari Hinduvula mogga cheekande undaleva ra LK

Nenu gas station lo chesetappudu..maa punjabi boss gaadu thelisi kooda only hot dogs ey free annadu...deggarlo restaurants emi vundevi kaavu..inka thappaka hotdogs thinevaadini...

but after that never felt like eating edho oka time lo Gym baaga chese rojullo maa roommate gaadu chalo beef thindam body penchudham antey konnam vandataniki bayataki theesthe full red ga vundhi choosi inka pattuko buddi kaale...

that's it inka malli aa beef thine stunts veyyaledhu

26 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

its clearly a devious argument. Because you are ignoring that by eating eggs you participate in the same industry with full knowledge that these chickens will be killed after they are done with laying eggs.

This is not some school debate for "gotchas". Develop an actual understanding and grow up.

You said eating eggs is killing babies and I answered your point. I did not say the hens won’t be killed later on, did I? And I won’t be eating those hens. Which part of that is unclear to you??

You didn’t even know eggs sold commercially are unfertilized and not babies/embryos until a few minutes ago (otherwise you would not have said that) and now googled some stuff and behaving like a wannabe know-it-all. You need to grow up and stop being oversmart which is annoying.

technically, if you want to be a vegan, you should not be even breathing as you may be inhaling bacteria and other germs and killing them. Even vegetables, plants and trees can feel pain so you should not be eating anything at all.

34 minutes ago, SGB said:

You said eating eggs is killing babies and I answered your point. I did not say the hens won’t be killed later on, did I? And I won’t be eating those hens. Which part of that is unclear to you??

You didn’t even know eggs sold commercially are unfertilized and not babies/embryos until a few minutes ago (otherwise you would not have said that) and now googled some stuff and behaving like a wannabe know-it-all. You need to grow up and stop being oversmart which is annoying.

technically, if you want to be a vegan, you should not be even breathing as you may be inhaling bacteria and other germs and killing them. Even vegetables, plants and trees can feel pain so you should not be eating anything at all.

LOL - what self serving extra arguments.

a) Hens lay eggs for purpose of reproduction. Thats their primary purpose. so when you eat them to satisfy your taste or nutrition you are going against the primary purpose. So when i said you were killing babies thats what i meant.

b) Yes human animal rearing can make reproduction  unnecessary by faking conditions for hen to lay eggs. But for this industry to produce eggs at the a price you enjoy  it MUST kill the hens . Clealry without KILLING the hens its not possible for the industry to produce eggs you enjoy at the price it does.

c) Saying you are not responsible for hens killed later is nonsense. You can use the argument for chicken too. You dont directly kill the hen to eat chicken. Someone else does it for you. In fact in modern plants no human does the killing it is automated. So you are not directly responsible for killing hens even for chicken. So why this nonsense only for eggs ?

d) Finally - if you are using this self serving arguments to justify your caste restrictions on foods - relax. Indian caste restrictions on food have nothing to do with animal love or welfare. In fact none of these veggie caste have any track record for caring these animals at a scale many meat eaters historically did. the concept is about "purity" and "impurity" of food. Thats why milk is accepted but eggs are not.

If what you say is true then technically Chinna jeeyar and shankaracharya must be eating eggs but they dont though they happily consume milk. its nothing to do with animal welfare

11 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL - what self serving extra arguments.

a) Hens lay eggs for purpose of reproduction. Thats their primary purpose. so when you eat them to satisfy your taste or nutrition you are going against the primary purpose. So when i said you were killing babies thats what i meant.

b) Yes human animal rearing can make reproduction  unnecessary by faking conditions for hen to lay eggs. But for this industry to produce eggs at the a price you enjoy  it MUST kill the hens . Clealry without KILLING the hens its not possible for the industry to produce eggs you enjoy at the price it does.

c) Saying you are not responsible for hens killed later is nonsense. You can use the argument for chicken too. You dont directly kill the hen to eat chicken. Someone else does it for you. In fact in modern plants no human does the killing it is automated. So you are not directly responsible for killing hens even for chicken. So why this nonsense only for eggs ?

d) Finally - if you are using this self serving arguments to justify your caste restrictions on foods - relax. Indian caste restrictions on food have nothing to do with animal love or welfare. In fact none of these veggie caste have any track record for caring these animals at a scale many meat eaters historically did. the concept is about "purity" and "impurity" of food. Thats why milk is accepted but eggs are not.

If what you say is true then technically Chinna jeeyar and shankaracharya must be eating eggs but they dont though they happily consume milk. its nothing to do with animal welfare

Your argument was that “eating eggs was killing Babies” (scroll up and see to refresh your memory) and I answered your question repeatedly but you seem to have some disability in understanding what I’m saying repeatedly or even what you said wrongly. You just keep arguing even When I proved you wrong saying store eggs are mostly unfertilized and not embryos, you got butt hurt and trying to cover up by bringing other arguments which I never agreed or denied or even discussed. Clearly, You are the one who is making EXTRA arguments. No one is denying those facts so relax.

But you are mistaken when you said eating eggs is killing babies! You were mistaken in thinking that hens lay eggs only after mating with a rooster because you thought eggs were babies/embryos. just agree that you were mistaken. But you won’t. LOL, people like you would assume even eggs in a woman’s ovaries are also embryos and they “abort” them every month! With your half baked knowledge you should run for politics. Get a class…

Stop pasting text from Google with half baked knowledge. I pasted some text from Google too as I was posting using my mobile but I knew already every point I was making. I’m not religious, I’m am a non veg. you don’t know a lot about eggs. Without referring to Google, you don’t even know the various types of eggs or sizes of eggs. You did not know until yesterday that eggs are washed in the USA before they are sold in the stores and hens lay eggs even without a rooster and store eggs are not fertilized embryos.

Congratulations! You have proved yourself on this forum to be an arrogant, egotistic, oversmart jackass. If you are in the USA, you have a lot to learn how things work here and a long way to go. People in this country admit openly when they don’t know something and they don’t indulge in hypocrisy. They don’t behave like know-it-alls like you are behaving.

end of this discussion. you are not worth my time tying to educate you,