Housing: Home sellers are dropping prices at highest level since 2015

areyentiraidhi

25 minutes ago, AryaD said:

Are you a junior dev or senior dev . I always wonder how do you guys manage 2 jobs in parallel . Do you join meetings for system design  reviews with other devs and requirements review with product or just coding coding like junior devs.

It’s not about jr or senior. It’s about billing, how many less meetings you have in your job and how much disciplined you can be from the moment you wake up to log off 

2 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

actually ... those who bought till Jan 2021 or so are fine .. e crazines antha kuda 2021 lo start aindi .. 

i bouggt in march 2021.. i feel fine.. 30% high from then

1 hour ago, AryaD said:

Are you a junior dev or senior dev . I always wonder how do you guys manage 2 jobs in parallel . Do you join meetings for system design  reviews with other devs and requirements review with product or just coding coding like junior devs.

depends in job . contracting or fte.. lot of things.. no generalizations

6 hours ago, hydusguy said:

depends in job . contracting or fte.. lot of things.. no generalizations

I was managing couple of contractors in my earlier company as a team lead and noticed some odd behavior in their work schedule . They Check in the code at odd hours and don’t respond to the messages promptly and they suddenly drops off  the zoom call and they act like they are speaking but they are on mute and come up with wired reason to skip team meetings . I guessed that they might be doing the second job .

7 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Vasthadhiii leee....neeku kakapotheee inkevvarikiii vasthadhiii....wait cheyiii....Annitiki time vasthadhiii....Subhaaa ghadiayluuu...sukra maha dasaaa antaruuu vaaatineee

Deepak Chopra India GIF by Greenplace TV

On 7/22/2022 at 7:47 PM, AryaD said:

I was managing couple of contractors in my earlier company as a team lead and noticed some odd behavior in their work schedule . They Check in the code at odd hours and don’t respond to the messages promptly and they suddenly drops off  the zoom call and they act like they are speaking but they are on mute and come up with wired reason to skip team meetings . I guessed that they might be doing the second job .

not everyone.. some jobs just need scrum call or standup call..  a days thats all. nuvvu multiple cheyali ante.. no lead or architect.. just be part of team.  do ur work as consultant and getout.. if leads has prob they can remove..