Anyone know this guy/website? Without phD eb1 lo Gc anta 1 year lo

DJBravo

Yes EB1 lo categories untayi my friend got GC in EB1-A though he has PHD but he said 100% sure it’s not needed. as he is married and has a kid it took 3 years to get it. He did everything on his own as there is no need of employer for this category 

6 minutes ago, Genuine11 said:

Yes EB1 lo categories untayi my friend got GC in EB1-A though he has PHD but he said 100% sure it’s not needed. as he is married and has a kid it took 3 years to get it. He did everything on his own as there is no need of employer for this category 

Phd ok but how this above guy got in 1 year what is process? Is there anything scam involved

6 hours ago, DJBravo said:

It’s very much possible, there is no regulatory criteria that you need to have a PhD. You need to fulfill 3/10 regulatory criteria and pass final merits determination.

EB1 approval ke 15 days and I-485 processing ke 3 months … so overall 4 months lo you can get GC

22 minutes ago, Genuine11 said:

PhD lekunte etla istharu Green Card?? 

Lol. @USCIS1 trap kuda ayyundochu ledha manolla desperate cash cheskotaniki Desi galla scam. Entha open ga chepthe uscis comedy chusthu koorchuntundha. I think this artists from India scam batch.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

U don’t need Phd for EB1, I know atleast few few people who got without phd. 
There 10 categories, u need to fullfill some.  

You can still apply GC in eb1a with out PhD but the chances of rejection are 90٪. Elante vallu apply chestaru ante world renowned sports men. Education lo cheyali ante nevu publications cheyali ave world wide use chesi vundali. Best journals lo review chesi vundali, university lo professor gaa pani chestu vandali., nee meda BBC or CNN lante channels lo news vundali. Tv9 sakshi ante g meda tanni inteke vella mantadu. For more info contact Chen law. Elateve namma kande.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

👇

35 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

It’s very much possible, there is no regulatory criteria that you need to have a PhD. You need to fulfill 3/10 regulatory criteria and pass final merits determination.

EB1 approval ke 15 days and I-485 processing ke 3 months … so overall 4 months lo you can get GC

• You should satisfy 3 out of following list 
  • Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
  • Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members
  • Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
  • Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
  • Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
  • Evidence of your authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
  • Evidence that your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases
  • Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
  • Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field
  • Evidence of your commercial successes in the performing arts

12 hours ago, HtmlBro said:

You can still apply GC in eb1a with out PhD but the chances of rejection are 90٪. Elante vallu apply chestaru ante world renowned sports men. Education lo cheyali ante nevu publications cheyali ave world wide use chesi vundali. Best journals lo review chesi vundali, university lo professor gaa pani chestu vandali., nee meda BBC or CNN lante channels lo news vundali. Tv9 sakshi ante g meda tanni inteke vella mantadu. For more info contact Chen law. Elateve namma kande.

I have few publications and phd also applied for a patent (pending) do you know any attorney who can review my case.

Chen law.

Aaa publications ke enni citation vunnaye. You need at least 70+ and they should be all over the world. And citation lo nee Co-author citations or nevu rasina vere article ke cite cheste avi consider cheyaru.

And be prepared to get recommendations from the people who cited your article.

https://www.chenassociates.com/case_evaluation/

15 hours ago, Tadaka said:

I have few publications and phd also applied for a patent (pending) do you know any attorney who can review my case.

Merely having patent doesn’t help…  uscis will give weight only if it is commercialized.