Best way to get Business class

Original Profile

6 hours ago, tokkalogola said:

Best way is to pay for it and buy it ... intha cheap mindset valu BC lo set avvaru 😂😂😂

Neku Antha kante knowledge ledu ani artham ayyindhi le. Sarley joke vesi navvukunnav. Happy ga paduko 

I saw New York to Hyderabad for $2,600 for a business class ticket but unfortunately I live in Virginia and the connecting flights were not exactly convenient for the dates that I needed.

My younger brother's sister in law works for Qatar Airways and she sent me a Buddy Pass form - so apparently all I have to pay for is the taxes and that is it. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Original Profile said:

Neku Antha kante knowledge ledu ani artham ayyindhi le. Sarley joke vesi navvukunnav. Happy ga paduko 

Nuvvu post vesinappude nee knowledge neeku ardam ayyi untadi .. if you wont pay you have to beg at the kiosk to upgrade . 

6 minutes ago, MRI said:

hello bro, emaindi??

Business class deals cheppu ela pattalo. Naku kuda kavali prasthutaniki miles add avthunaye. Next tym ina oka 4k vache chance undha

5 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Business class deals cheppu ela pattalo. Naku kuda kavali prasthutaniki miles add avthunaye. Next tym ina oka 4k vache chance undha

invest in a good credit card if you are a frequent traveler.. it costs you annually.. Chase has some good travel cards followed by amex.. stick to one airliner and sign up in their loyalty program.. ivanni kaavu antey skyluxtravel.com..

54 minutes ago, MRI said:

invest in a good credit card if you are a frequent traveler.. it costs you annually.. Chase has some good travel cards followed by amex.. stick to one airliner and sign up in their loyalty program.. ivanni kaavu antey skyluxtravel.com..

Thanks bro. Chase mileage plus teskunna will stick to united for bext 2-3 

years

11 hours ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

I saw New York to Hyderabad for $2,600 for a business class ticket but unfortunately I live in Virginia and the connecting flights were not exactly convenient for the dates that I needed.

My younger brother's sister in law works for Qatar Airways and she sent me a Buddy Pass form - so apparently all I have to pay for is the taxes and that is it. 

What dates??

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, tokkalogola said:

Nuvvu post vesinappude nee knowledge neeku ardam ayyi untadi .. if you wont pay you have to beg at the kiosk to upgrade . 

naku teleedhu kabatte post vesa....neku teleedhu ani artham ayye laga vundhi nee response. kiosk daggara adagali anedhi post lo ne vesa kadha....i am asking for other alternatives. teliyakapotey vadiley....savadobbaku vacchi. vere vallu andaru picholla replies istunna vallu who knows alternatives.

4 hours ago, MRI said:

thanks bro...chase sapphine preferred vundhi. amex platinum try cheyyala or direct airlines credit card best aa ani debating 

12 hours ago, kick_seenu said:

What dates??

Sorry brother - it was in Saudi Airlines and I used Skylux services. Their representative over the phone provided me the quote in my email.

And it was a month ago - I got that price for a trip from mid-October to mid-November because I wanted to be in India for Deepavali.

I now booked British Airways - a premium economy ticket for the same price because I was able to book it from the airport nearest to me in VA.