Ap govt should take over ISRO ba

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Kreole_ said:

I am from that area and I know the topography around that location. Sad that you spend so much time here arguing moot points. 

chaa - "i am from the area" lie wont work in era of information at finger trips. ANy person can see the entire SHAR area is along a beach. ANd you just LIED there is no beach. You are not arguing here. Just bluffing and lying for emotional satisfaction.

in other words you are playing the part of the fool.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

chaa - "i am from the area" lie wont work in era of information at finger trips. ANy person can see the entire SHAR area is along a beach. ANd you just LIED there is no beach. You are not arguing here. Just bluffing and lying for emotional satisfaction.

in other words you are playing the part of the fool.

Neeku naa a:giggle:adhar card proof ga pettala enti ?? Akkada beaches levu ra antey malli beaches antaav, suit yourself.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

really ? it was never cultivated ? no fisherman ever lived there? thats the problem with you or narsi. You dont have the character to be honest.

what is the point in debating with a liar.

Why do you show your kamma caste fanaticism everywhere

2 hours ago, Kreole_ said:

Neeku naa a:giggle:adhar card proof ga pettala enti ?? Akkada beaches levu ra antey malli beaches antaav, suit yourself.

rey picchal..have you heard of a product called google maps ?it has a satellite view. and one can see beaches all over that land.

26 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey picchal..have you heard of a product called google maps ?it has a satellite view. and one can see beaches all over that land.

Lol, rey rey rey aapa ra baabu, small strip of sand ni beach lu geachulu anaku, velli choodu akkada area yela untadho google maps choosadanta..

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Kreole_ said:

Lol, rey rey rey aapa ra baabu, small strip of sand ni beach lu geachulu anaku, velli choodu akkada area yela untadho google maps choosadanta..

rey kallu potharaira arey --kanna bhhomi mmedha lies.  You can see mostly non-local delhi govt employees enjoying it as private beaches. Whereas locals have been kicked out of 35,000 acres for hardly any jobs or oppurtunities.

THey are not only beaches - they are high quality sandy beaches. The whole area resembles the ocean city land you see in maryland and new jersey - a tourist gold mine. water on both sides.

THe area is closer than mahabalipuram to  chennai there even thinner beaches are sold as luxury real estate and you have all these VGP parks and everything.

I dont understand your batch - you hate your own land. you hate amaravati also.

Extremely irrational, hyper emotional, castiest useless santha.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

konedhenti. Telangana hyderabad ni konnindha ?

hyderabad ni evaru privatize cheyyaledhu kaani steel plant ni chestunnaru

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

it is fertile land. It is not a desert - it is super green land. Moroever 27 kilometers of coast has been given away. 27 kilometers of beaches and sea facing land. Mana @Ryzen_renoir ki amaravati fertility meedha unna prema sontha district meedha ledhu.

Shows the fake love they claim for their people and land.

Maa mother ki akkade raa Babu native , all the stretch from tada to naidupeta is sparsely populated due to ground water salinity . They rely on lake cultivation 

Beach lu undi emi laabam , roads kooda undavu state lo

rey kallu potharaira arey --kanna bhhomi mmedha lies.  You can see mostly non-local delhi govt employees enjoying it as private beaches. Whereas locals have been kicked out of 35,000 acres for hardly any jobs or oppurtunities.

THey are not only beaches - they are high quality sandy beaches. The whole area resembles the ocean city land you see in maryland and new jersey - a tourist gold mine. water on both sides.

THe area is closer than mahabalipuram to  chennai there even thinner beaches are sold as luxury real estate and you have all these VGP parks and everything.

Motham Nellore coast alage untadhi , there are no proper roads to reach the coast.  Mypadu , koduru , kotha koduru  ki konchem connectivity undhi  

Nellore dist is sparsely populated , except near Penna delta , you can look up on Google Earth and see this trend. A huge amount of empty land available there

U continue ra .. the closest thing that can be called a beach is Tupilipalem beach towards north of Sriharikota and is not part of SHAR

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Even gorantla madhav will do a better job than those "indian" idiots over there. 

35000 plus acres of fertile Nellore lands were donated for this. 27 plus kilomeres of valuable coastal lands.

Correst. Isro enti appudu jagalaq nasa ni beat chesaadu with bendapudi students ani sakshi lo vastaadi

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Motham Nellore coast alage untadhi , there are no proper roads to reach the coast.  Mypadu , koduru , kotha koduru  ki konchem connectivity undhi  

Nellore dist is sparsely populated , except near Penna delta , you can look up on Google Earth and see this trend. A huge amount of empty land available there

if there no roads how are those CSIF police people there ? did they drop from sky.

Roads can ofcourse be easily laid. Its 27 kilometers of continuous coasts and beaches. Just 40 kms of chennai. ANd you are pretending its of no value. inkem cheptham. people who self deceive.