$$$IPL 2024 & T20 WC 2024$$$$#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

Ippude cricbuzz lo chadiva

WC 2nd semi final (if postponed to reserve day) & final  in consecutive days aa..adi kooda vere country velli aadali

doola teeripoddi..arey ICC meeku mind mingesindi

@csrcsr @LadiesTailor congrats 

Pakistan’s Mohammad Rizwan says he’s ‘learnt a lot from’ the IPL 2024 Orange Cap holder, ‘I respect him’

Mohammad Rizwan was named Player of the Match. After the game, he commented that Ireland had performed well and that Pakistan should recognise their effort. According to him, chasing 194 runs was difficult, particularly as Ireland knew the local conditions well and put up a strong early challenge. Nevertheless, Pakistan chose to attack, which ultimately brought them success.

Rizwan became the second batter with an average of over 50 in T20 international cricket. However, he said he did not like to focus on averages.

I don’t look at my numbers. If you look at the average, you are an average player," he said.

The only batter who has a better average in T20I is none other than Virat Kohli. Rizwan was asked to comment, and his remark on King Kohli delighted many Indian fans.

“About Kohli, he is a good player and we learnt a lot from him, I respect him," Rizwan said.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Eng gallu assam anta kadha. RR ki Buttler KKR ki Salt RCB ki Jack's inka yevadu vunnadu ???

Country first antunaru rather IPL  ani gavaskar hurted 

IPL playoffs: Sunil Gavaskar demands that foreigners who leave early be hit with ‘salary cuts’

While announcing their squad for the T20 World Cup, the England Cricket Board (ECB) has asked selected players to return to national duty for the home series against Pakistan, starting on May 22.

33 minutes ago, pizzaaddict said:

Country first antunaru rather IPL  ani gavaskar hurted 

IPL playoffs: Sunil Gavaskar demands that foreigners who leave early be hit with ‘salary cuts’

While announcing their squad for the T20 World Cup, the England Cricket Board (ECB) has asked selected players to return to national duty for the home series against Pakistan, starting on May 22.

Actually Auction mindhe cheppali idhi then no one will buy them. Next time pakka pedatharu chudu ee clause injury thappa