$$$IPL 2024 & T20 WC 2024$$$$#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

Yerri hook team. We won't win another game in 2nd phase..plz remove Cummins give cap Bhuvi baby_dc1

thala ki cup ichesi retire cheyandi ra inkka arva batch and rcb troll ki wiat cheyandi SRH

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Ok byeeeeee uncles may be I am bad luck

$10k nduku pedatha annano ardham ayyindha anna. Manollu fluke amma mogullu. Only good thing manam 250 kottam 3 times baby_dc1

Head aadithe fun lekunte no fun baby_dc1

• Haha 1

nattu ki boweling ivvakunda hiwle gallu boweling easy ga runs 

aha leg spinner unna wickets tese vadu over oka 2 sixes ichi 

joker captaincy by cummins.. 7 bowlers and could not pull off a wicket.. what is he even doing. even i will get a wicket ra

idhi easy gaa 230-250 pitch plan b ani PP lo dobbinchukunnaru...

Alantappudu Bhuvi icchina super start ki capitalize chesukovaali

theera choosthe catches dropped..Itla ayithe inka gelavatam kastam

ee season gone case SRH no playoffs amma

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

We lost the game at the toss baby_dc1

No anna. Cummins catch drop

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Original Profile said:

But majority of the time he never get going and score less than 10-20 runs. He barely excels in crucial games. So what’s the point? Even the World Cup where you guys think he performed exceptional. His biggest innings was against Afganistan where he scored a century. And he was around 100+ SR during the World Cup. And we can forget about ipl. Worst performance except one game with century. Without that all he scored is 200 runs in 9 games with a SR of 158. Kohl scored 500 runs in 10 games with a SR of 148. So you prefer someone with 158 SR over 148 as a dashing player who can’t score runs? Rohit is not consistent and just clicks in one or two games. And even after all this, all I am asking is Rohit Sharma has no pressure despite being a failed player and Kohli has to struggle being the best. I just feel that Kohli has set his standard so high and he couldn’t satisfy no matter what. If Rohit has same stats what Kohli has in this IPL, people would rave about him like crazy 

Your response itself has the answer to your question !!! Rohit is unquestionable just for his hitting prowess .. but the same cant be said for Kohli .. even commentators during his innings repeatedly stress on his low scoring rate .. costing the team's winning chances .. especially in T20 format .. I'll say it again --> His individual scores didnt help RCB this season or earlier ones ... It's a fact -- you like it or not!

• Upvote 1